Siblings

Enjoy!

After the week of suspension Tai was back in school. He was currently heading to his and Angel's apartment walking down the sidewalk. He was listen to music on his earphones and failed to notice his sister walking towards him. Kari tapped him on his shoulder, Tai looked up and smiled as he saw his sister and took off his earphones and gave her a hug.

"Hey Kari, how's it been?"

"Not so good"

She admitted quietly once they pulled away.

"Can we talk at the park?"

Tai smiled.

"Sure"

Together they headed to the park, they sat on the swings swaying themselves on the swing gently.

"We don't talk as we used to"

Kari said lowly. Tai half smiled at her.

"Hey, come on we talk not too long ago and we had lost track of time"

Tai chuckled at the memory.

"Boy was Angel pissed"

He said to himself.

"But its not the same"

Kari said sadly. Tai remained quiet for a moment and let out a sigh.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"I want my old brother back"

She said determindley. Tai looked to Kari in surprise and smiled as he shook his head.

"Kari you don't get it, this is me"

"No its not, my brother would never turn his back on his friends. He would never show disrespect, he would never use profanity, he would never get suspended"

She said her voice cracking just a bit but she remained strong. Tai shook his head as he got up from the swing and made his way to use the public restroom, Kari stayed waiting. Once he came out he rolled his eyes as Kari continued to lecture him.

"I don't know what's going on in that head of yours Tai, but this is not you"

Tai walked up to Kari until she had her back against the wall and punch the wall right beside her head scaring her. Tai smirk as he saw the fear in his little sister's eyes.

"Oh but you know something dear sister, this is the real me"

"You just threaten me right now"

She said fearfully.

"Well then maybe you need a wake up call"

He said as he moved away from her and turned around.

"I'm scared of what you have become, is it all because of Angel because she's bad you became bad to get into bed with her"

Tai froze and turn back to face Kari.

"Angel is a good girl, you just don't know her like I do and don't talk about her like that"

"Then talk to me Tai, I want to help you. Mom cries everyday worried about you. She is sick right now"

"And let me guess its my fault right?  Who ever gets sick is my fault? Who ever dies is my fault? Am I right?"

Tai said angrily. Kari was trembling.

"What is this really about?"

She asked. Tai glared at her and turned away.