chapter 8- good bye forever... COME BACK

joes p.o.v

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to stop it, she wouldn't stop hitting me, she wouldn't stop touching me. she just kept on screaming ' get lost Joe, I hate you so much, that should be u not Jake, I hate you so much' she just kept on saying abuse to me, I didn't know how to stop it. But then she said that that should be me and not Jake, and that just broke my heart. My own sister wants me to be dead, she wants me to be in that grave, how could my own twin say that, how could my other half of me hurt me like she just did, she broke my heart and I didn't even want to look at her right now, she was still hitting me, until I as enough and I just ran, I ran and ran and ran for about 20 minuets until I found a hill and a bench at the top of it, I ran up the hill and sat on it, thinking through what just happened, I just sat there,tears were streaming down my face. I felt alone, if my other half of me doesn't want me, then who will. no one.

Millie's p.o.v

' I HATE YOU SO MUCH JOE! THAT SHOULD BE YOU IN THAT GRAVE AND NOT JAKE! I HATE YOU' I just kept screaming abuse at him, I just kept hitting him. I don't know what had got into me but I know i couldn't stop. Then he just ran, he just kept running until he was out of my sight ' I HATE YOU JOE! NEVER COME BACK. YOUR NOTHING TO ME JOE' I screamed at him as he suddenly fell out of my site. I sat down onto Jakes grave and just starting crying. I couldn't believe what I had just done. why did I do that? Joe takes things to heart, even if its the tiniest thing. I couldn't believe I did that, I have lost the other half of me, and its my fault if any thing has happens to him.

After about 3 hours it started to get dark, so I decided I should go home, I had no idea how to get home and I know that i am not going home with Joe. I'm so pissed off at him but I don't even know why? I am the one who did it all, not him. I stood up and looked down to Jakes grave, he hated it when I had fights with Joe

im sorry you had to see that Jake, but I wish you were here with me right now. I love you Jake, but I guess that this is good bye forever, I need to move on now, I will never forget you, you will always have a special place in my heart. RIP Jake, good bye.

I tried so hard to not cry, I swallowed the lump and walked away, goodbye Jake, goodbye forever.

I walked to where I thought could see joes car, his car was gone, where has he gone? this is all my fault, shit what have I got my self into, why the fuck have I done this, anything that happens to him is all my fault. fuck fuck fuck is all that was going through my mind. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled

'Joe boo' its my nick name for him okay, don't diss, it just kept dialing and dialing, I tried calling him 10 mins, but by that time I gave up, I tried to call my mum but it just went straight to voice mail... fuck sake mum why do u keep your phone off when I kneed u the most. how do I get home? I'm cold. freezing cold,I was confused. oh great, this is just what I needed isn't it, all of a sudden it just started raining, I was wearing my dress and nothing else, I was freezing! I found a tree and decided to sit under it. I just kept thinking about what happened today and I just fell into a deep deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------——––——----

I got woken up the next morning by some fucktard screaming in my ear through a microphone.

'ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM UP JEES' I shouted at this idiot.

' don't shout at me young lady, I'm your father and you will not speak to me like that. now where is Joe?'  as soon as I heard the world father I shot up, I just jumped into his arms, at first he was at shock but then he started hugging me back.

'I'm so sorry daddy, I love you so much' yeah I know I'm 17 and I'm still calling my dad daddy but I didn't known what to do. before I knew it I had tears streaming down my face.

' hey hey hey, what's wrong my baby girl, what's happened? don't cry its going to bestar-

before I knew it I blurted everything out from beggining to the end. my dad just helped me stop crying and hugged me before we heard footsteps behind us, I pulled away at dad and just stood there,staring at what was in front of me, tears now streaming down my face. why was he here, why was he crying why was his face all bashed up! what was he doing here...

aha another cliff hanger:) tell me who u think it is! BTW guys from the next chapter I'm going to start writing about bam and the actual book, these past chapters have been rubbish I know but they were just fillers for what is coming next! comment and vote! love you

molly! OH AND BTW GUYS BARS AND MELODY JUST RETWEETED MY TWEET AND TWEETED ME:) GO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER  @molly_brown2001

- your my shining star-