chapter 2- no!

message from mum- where are you, come home now!

I laughed at how my mum and dad didn't even realise I got home.

message to mum- mum, I'm already home, I'm in the bath :)

I quickly jumped out of the bath, slipping into my brown and pink monkey onesie and ran downstairs, almost slipping down the last few steps. I ran into the living room where my mum and dad were sitting, I could just feel nervousness coming back as I saw the looks on their faces! my mum looked stressed but at the same time happy, but my dad just looked stressed but that's usual, but he looked a little sad and a little happy. I kept thinking to myself what it could be that they wanted to talk to me about.

'MILLIE, did you just hear what your dad said?' my mum asked getting a little annoyed and suddenly snapping me out of my thoughts.

' um yeah.. something about a holiday?' I replied lying, hoping it was though.

' no Millie, I didn't say that! I said that your mum, you, your 2 brothers and I are all moving to Wales:)' as soon as I heard this my heart instantly sank, me, leaving Megan, leaving my home town, leaving my school, leaving all my friends! no. I can't do that! and I won't, I won't leave! I'm staying and that's it. as soon as I heard that I instantly ran out the house not saying one word, slamming the door behind me. my eyes started to water, I tried my best to not let a tear shed, but they just came falling down like a waterfall. I couldn't believe my parents would do this to me.

I just fell to the floor putting my knees to my chest resting my face on my legs, I tried to stop crying but the tears just kept falling down. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and went to my contacts, I clicked on megan and texted her.

message to megan- I need to see you. NOW please! I need you Megan. it's urgent :( xxx

tears just kept flowing down, stop Millie, its fine, just stop being so selfish, maybe its for the best! what am I thinking, of course its not for the best! my phone vibrated instantly snapping me out of my thoughts.

message from megan- come to mine, house is free all night, everyone out! what's up? xxx

message to megan - okay be there in 10. tell u when I'm there xx

Megan only lived at the end of my lane so it only takes about 10 minuets to walk. I looked like an absolute idiot walking down my lane in my onesie, but I didn't care! I just wanted to see Megan. but how was I going to tell her! how was I going to break the news to her that I'm moving to Wales, that I'm moving to Wales, that I'm never going to see her again! I finally arrived at Megan's house, I walked up to her great big white house, before I could knock on the door it suddenly opened, right now I wasnt crying, but as soon as I saw Megan all the thought came flooding into my mind. she obviously knew I was about to cry as she pulled me into a tight hug, god knows how long we were hugging for, but suddenly the rain starting pooring down, typical england. I walked into her house and sat down in her giant living room.

'c'mon then, tell me, what's happened?' she said with a worried face

' i- I I don't know how to say it, I I'm moving to Wales, my mum and dad told me today' before I knew it I had blurted out everything that happened. I was looking down at the floor before I heard Megan sniffle. I looked up and she had tears streaming down her face

' what? what do you mean? u can't go! you can't leave me millie!'

' I don't know! but I have an idea;)' I said with a reasuring look on my face, I could instantly tell that she was confused, as she just gave me 'the look'

hey, guys, sorry it's bad! but oh well:) hope u like it, comment what u think :) thanks xoxo

p.s. can you leave comments on what you think and weather I should carry on with the story or not, also vote it:) thanks! xxxx