Destruction - RM

Ann

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"You broke it again?"

"So sorry, I didn't mean it. "

"You always keep on breaking the screen of your phone and I end up payin-"

"No, Y\N, I will pay for this. Don't worry!!"

Namjoon just broke his iPhone the second time. The screen was broken and it was broken to such an extent that the display stopped working. He looked at the phone and let out a frown.

"Aahh, I didn't mean to say that... You should be more careful and cautious.. I don't want you to end up getting hurt... What if the phone fell on your toe or som-"

"Y/N, don't worry. With you around me I will never get hurt."

Namjoon winked at me and adorably smiled showing off his cute dimples. I smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

He always broke stuff. He broke the handle of the fridge once and he even broke the new mirror we got home. I am always worried about him breaking things. He often ends up hurting himself and I end up crying. I always felt bad for him, because he never did anything intentionally but ends up getting hurt... sometimes when I get hurt, he blames himself, I wish he loves himself more... I got lost in my thoughts when suddenly Namjoon grabbed my arm.

"Where are you taking me t-"

He pulled me outside our house to reveal a bunch of roses and flowers at the doorstep. I felt flattered. Namjoon wasn't the guy who usually did these kind of things.

"I know you didn't expect this... But I hope you like it!!"

He said grinning and let go of my hand.

"Why did you do this?"

"O-Oh, maybe you forgot but today's our anniversary!"

"I knew that, but I didn't expect you to remember it.. "

"Yeah... "

I felt happy. He wanted to make this day special. He knew I loved flowers, especially roses and lilies. The scent of flowers was lingering in the air. Each breath seemed so fresh.

There were many colors of roses lying around the doorstep. They were really beautiful. My heart felt so happy. "Thank y-"

Namjoon took my hand and pulled me closer to him, pinned me to the wall and said,

"Y/N, you've always cared for me. You accepted me for what I am. You are worried about me cause I often destroy stuff and end up hurting myself. I might be the god of destruction but you are my goddess of healing... I swear I will always protect you, no matter what... I will always live for you and I will never destroy this relationship. I wanna stay by your side forev-"

My eyes were tearing up. I instantly pulled him for a hug and held him tightly and slowly muttered,
"Ahh, stop being so cheesy and sentimental... You might make me cry"

He let out a chuckle and said,
"I will never ever make you cry."

NamJoon reached out for a blue rose lying on the doorstep and took my hand and placed it on my hand and said,

"I don't know what to offer. I offer this flower because it is rare. Just like you, rare but beautiful. Beautiful and kind-hearted, humble and nice and talented... You are my never dying blue flower... the prettiest, rarest, most unique flower, whom I love with all my heart..."

I didn't know he thought of me like that. I was his world. I was his life...

Even with his power of destruction,

he could never destroy this relationship...