3. Harry vs Possible Blood Ritual

[And I'll stand up and fight
'Cause I know that I'm right
And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Ready as I'll ever be.]

||«“If that is to try and settle my nerves then I'm afraid it didn't work.”»||

Do inheritance tests count as blood rituals?

"Three drops should do." Griphook said. Harry responded by reaching up and jabbing his finger on one of his teeth, indeed a weird sight but Harry didn't seem to care. He then held out his hand and Griphook held out the parchment to catch a drop of blood but Harry frowned annoyed as the cut healed before he could drop more. He sighed and jabbed his finger deeper this time and dropped two more. Griphook leaned back, even though he already suspected Harry's inheritance it was still a sight to behold. The healing factor was definitely amazing. "It will take a few moments. In the meantime are there any questions?"

"Yes, Harry wanted to come in today because he claimed dreams had told him about a lot of things kept from him." Petunia said. "How is this possible. Is it because of his inheritance?"

"Ah, no I don't believe so." Griphook said shooting an amused look to Harry who lifted his chin with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. He'd told Griphook he'd cover his knowledge and mature ways by claiming to be a seer. "He may be a seer."

"A seer? You mean like someone who sees the future?" Petunia asked looking at Harry. She knew he was special but she was beginning to wonder just how special.

"Yes, which explains his sudden knowledge. It may be that the ability is presenting it as dreams as to not frighten him." Griphook covered. It was not in his nature to lie to wizards but he took solace in that she was not a wizard and that he was protecting a most trusted friend. Which according to Harry they now were. He glanced at the parchment and picked it up, splitting it into three copies, handing one each to the two across from him.

------

Name: Harrison James Pendragon-Potter.
Age: 5

Parents: James Pendragon-Potter (Nova Phoenix), Lily Potter nee-Evans (Nova Phoenix)
God Parents: Sirius Orion Black (Animagi), Remus Lupin (werewolf).

Species: Nova Phoenix.

Species Population Status: Extremely Rare, previously classed as extinct.

Species Status: Submissive. (Notably not a personality in need of protection.)

Abilities:
-Rapid Healing (100% Active)
-Air Affinity (Dormant)
-Pyrokinesis (Dormant)
-Mild Empathy (Dormant)
-Mild Telepathy (Dormant)
-Immortality (100% Active)
-Parceltongue (100% Active)
-Animal Tongue (Dormant)
-Fire Core (Dormant)
-Phoenix Form (10% Active)
-Animagus Form (Dormant)
-Charm (5% Active)
-Shapeshift (100% Active)
-Astral Projection (Dormant)
-Supernova (Dormant)

Vaults:
*Accessed Vaults are Vaults the subject is already aware of. Available Vaults are Vaults that can be used with no blood proof. Blood Pact Vaults require blood proof to become Available.

-Potter School Vault (Accessed) -Obtained by parent intervention.
-Potter Family Vault (Available) Obtained by terms of last remaining heir.
-Peverell Family Vault (Available) - Obtained by terms of relation to Adrian Peverell.
-Pendragon Vault (Available) -
Obtained by last remaining heir
-Black Family Vault (Available) - Obtained by last remaining heir naming one as soul benefactor.
-Gryffindor Founder Vault (Blood Pact) -Obtained by blood relation
-Slytherin Founder Vault (Blood Pact) -Obtained by blood relation
-Hufflepuff Founder Vault (Blood Pact) -Obtained by blood relation
-Ravenclaw Founder Vault (Blood Pact) -Obtained by conditions met
-Merlin Personal Vault (Blood Pact)
-Obtained by conditions met