That was really a big revelation for her.

Rubbing the back of her nape…if she feels nervous or shy.

‘Nothing changes.’  Mr. Guevarra thought, looking at her daughter flushed face.

Sometimes she doesn’t know why she’s so direct to this man…….the familiarity of him consume her overwhelmingly.

Maybe because she’s her father?

“Time will come my dear and you will remember the truth, but for now just let me help you.  I know you don’t know anyone here……so please let me do this for you.”  Mr. Felix Guevarra just answered her with misted eyes, talking and seeing her daughter in flesh make him an emotional wreck and if he won’t leave her right now, he think he will do something that might make Althea scared of him……so with all her will power he excused his self before he break down in front of her daughter.

Althea felt weirdly how the old man acted and turning his back at her immediately…….but she just shrug it off maybe he has more important things to do.

Or maybe, because I’m always denying him of being my father?
As what he introduces himself to me……

Now feeling guilty of not remembering about her family.

One of this days she will visit the Director in his office, getting herself to be familiar with him………..but for now she needs to go back to their suite maybe her children are awake……….and her wife.

Thinking about her wife without any progress at all scares her.

She doesn’t want to be like this.

------------------------------

As Althea arrived at her wife’s suite, she heard disturbing noises coming from the make shift kitchen……….worried, she stormed in immediately to see what’s the commotion all about.

She was stop in her track when she saw her little angels all covered with flour and when she turn at the right side of the kitchen she was more shock……seeing Jade covered with flour in his face as well.

“What happened here?”  Questioned Althea trying to hold her laughter.

All three of them turn their heads where the voice came from.

“MAMA!!”  Shouted the twins.

“Althea!”  Quip Jade surprisingly.

All three of them yelled in unison.

As the twins saw their mother they immediately hop down on the chair they were seated and storm at the direction of their mother with flour all over them.

“No..no darlings don’t come close!”  Squealed Althea to her twins, but it’s too late, they jump in their mother forcefully causing them to fall down on the floor laughing heartily.

“Tita Jade come help us…..we can’t hold mama down!”  Shouted Theo to Jade trying to hold her mother’s arm with his little hands.

Jade joined the 3 Guevarra’s who were in the floor.

Trying to maneuver herself in front of Althea, seating at her thigh……trying to hold her from squirming while the twins are holding each of Althea’s both arms.

Unnoticingly Jade stop what she’s doing and looking at the woman under her laughing so hardly.

“Mama, Tita Jade……me and Theo are going to the bathroom, we will just wash the flour in our faces, it's starting to get etchy.”  Immediately the twins remove their hold from their mother and run directly to the bathroom.