Chapter Fourteen: Plan

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I stood there, shocked. "S-she came back?! But how?! I thought you locked her away!" I yelled, worried for Undyne and everyone else's lives. Sans leans back "I did, but somehow, she broke free from the barrier that was keeping her inside. Now, she's loose. And she's looking for you" Sans said "for me?! Why me?!" I said and Sans shrugs "not sure". I sigh as I ran my (S/C) hand through my (H/C) hair. "How much time do we have?" I ask "about a day or two" Sans said and I look over at him "what do I need to do?" I ask "all I know is that you have to leash all your power on Chara, the rest is up to you" Sans said. "We have to evacuate" I said "BUT WHERE WILL WE GO?" Papyrus asks "we can go to a place where I know Chara won't find anyone, at least for a few years" I said "where is it kiddo?" Sans asks "it's in the icy mountains. It's a large cave where me and Frisk use to go to when we we're kids. You can block the entrance with a metal door, there should be enough food and water for everyone" I said and Sans nods. "I'm going to talk with Asgore. For the two of you, get ready to evacuate on Asgore's command" I demanded "got it" they said together. I quickly walk out of the house and ran as fast as I could towards the castle. I ran in to see Asgore sitting on his throne while Alphys talks to him. "King Asgore!" I yelled frantically. He quickly looks over at me along with Alphys. "Yes (Y/N)?" Asgore asks as I pant in front of his throne "Chara has escaped. We need to evacuate everyone. Sans and Papyrus knows where to go. Sans said we only have a day or two until Chara gets here" I said, catching my breath. Asgore quickly stood. "Alright. I will inform everyone" Asgore said before walking off. "B-but, what about y-you (Y-Y/N)?" Alphys asks "I'm going to fight Chara. Make sure Undyne or anyone else leaves until it's clear. Until I come back" I said sternly "a-alright. B-b-but I'm not sure if I could keep Undyne put or not. S-since you two a-are d-da-dating" Alphys said and I put a hand on her shoulder with a determined smile. "I know you can do it. To keep everyone safe. Just, believe in yourself. And remember, don't give up until the end because at the end, it's all worth it" I said and Alphys smiles a determined smile "o-of course! I-I won't let you down!" Alphys said before running off. I sigh before walking towards Asgore's balcony where he stood with all the monsters looking up at him, wonder how they got here so fast. "Monsters of all ages! I made you come here because I have terrible news! Chara has broken out of her barrier!" Asgore yelled and I could hear all the Monsters whisper and start panicking "but, fear not! Our good friend (Y/N) (L/N)! Will fight off Chara while we evacuate!" "But where will we go?!" A monster yelled out. "(Y/N) told Sans and Papyrus a place where we all will be safe! But only for a few years if (Y/N) gets defeated! But, if that time does come then we will figure out another plan!" Asgore yelled and all the Monsters starts whispering. "We have a day or two until Chara comes! I suggest you get packing right away! The sooner we leave, the better! That is all!" Asgore yelled before walking back into his castle with me following. "(Y/N), are you sure you can stop Chara? To risk your own life for millions of Monsters that are strangers to you?" Asgore asks and I nod with a smirk "of course" I said. "(Y/N)!" I hear an all to familiar voice yell. I look over at the voice and realize it was.......

Undyne.