Chapter Seven

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I was walking down Snowdin with the scard Undyne gave me around my neck. I was playing on my phone until someone bumped into me, making me fall on my butt. I look up to see a masked stranger, looking down at me with green eyes. He had a red mask, black pants, and a black hoodie on with the hood over his mask so you can only see his red mask. I gulped and try running away but he quickly grabbed my shirt and swung me over his shoulder while walking away. I struggle against his grip but I gave in quickly. We walk into a dark alley and open a door that leads into a laboratory with no windows. They laid me on a bed and strap me on. They gave me horrible smelling gas that made me fell unconscious.
~Undyne's POV~
I was running around Snowdin, trying to find (Y/N). I searched EVERYWHERE but here. Heck, even Hotland! I almost died but luckily Alphys helped me get better. "(Y/N)!" I shouted but I then see something in the snow. I pick it up and wipe off the snow to reveal a phone. (Y/N)'s phone. My heart drops and I see footsteps and I follow them but they soon end what seems like halfway. I sighed angrily before running home. I throw the phone on my table before walking to my bedroom to get my armour on. "I have to tell Asgore that (Y/N)s missing and that theres someone out there capturing mosnters and possibly (Y/N). Maybe Frisk is next? I'm not sure" I mumbled while putting my armour on. I grabbed the spear (Y/N) gave me and ran out of my home.
~At Asgore's Castle~
I ran to Asgore who was sitting at his throne in boredom. "Asgore!" I yelled and he looked at me "yes Undyne? What's wrong?" Asgore asks and stood up "(Y/N) is missing and from what I know someone captured her" I said "and how are you so sure that someone captured her?" Asgore asks and tilts his head to the side "because I found her phone laying in the snow in Snowdin. Along with large footprints beside it leading a trail but it vanishes halfway" I explained "hmm strange. Thank you for telling me. I'll send out a search party to find her. They'll start where you found her phone. You'll be leading the party so I trust that you'll take this seriously" Asgore asks while he starts to walk to the academy. "Thank you sir" I said before walking outside. I wait for the team to come outside of Asgore's castle. I see the two royal guards, Phillip, and Zarlo coming. Zarlo is a royal guard and he's pretty tuff. He's a Vampire with black hair, pale skin, and cat like eyes. "Ok let's go. We can't waist anymore time" I said sternly and they nod and follow me.
~(Y/N)'s POV~
I open my eyes to see three guys thats much like the guy that captured me but with different masks starring down at me. The one on my right side had a green mask, they guy on my left had a blue mask, and the guy next to the green guy had a white mask. I growled but I soon here footsteps coming towards me. They turn to the hallway in front of me and I see a guy come out of the shadows that had gold medium hair, gold eyes, and a black shirt on. It seems like he's vampire do to his eyes and teeth. But for some reason he had tanned skin. "Hello Ms.(Y/N)" He said in a deep voice while the others stand to the side. "Who are you?! What do you want?!" I asked and he chuckled "I'm Zeper. The leader of the Huntington Clan" Zeper explained "The Huntington Clan?! I thought you we're a myth! The history book said you got wiped out by Asgore!" I said and Zeper 'ughed" before avoiding my gaze "everyone thinks Asgore is a hero. But really, he's not" Zeper said "anyways, it's time for project Albra" Zeper said and he brings out a blue glowing gun. I began breathing heavily while he points it at me. I growled and he shoots. A small blue arrow came and hit my stomach. I soon feel weak and I could barely move. Zeper smirked "good. Project Alba is a success" Zeper said while writing down in a notebook. "W-what did you d-do to me?" I barely managed to say and he looked up at me with a evily smile. "Why I just made you weak for about a week. That's enough time to experiment on you more" Zeper said before walking off with the others following. I laid there helplessly and powerless.
~Undyne's POV~
We we're following the royal dogs while they follow (Y/N) and the stranger's cent. They stopped at a dark alleyway. I walk into the darkness and I could barely see my own spear. I looked around and found a black door with a golden handle. I motioned for the royal dogs to come here and they we're confused at first but soon cought on and went to me. "Does her cent go in here?" I ask and they sniffed the door before nodding. I broke down the door to see no one but (Y/N) on a metal table. I ran to her and see that she's unconscious. I ripped off the straps and pick her up into bridal style. I hear footsteps coming and I look over to a hallway that was big enough to fit about 10 people. I see 3 masked monsters -or maybe people- walking into the room. They saw us and took out their swords. I growled but before they can come ang closer the others stopped them. "Go! We'll handle this!" Zarlo yelled while struggling to push back a black masked one. I felt helpless and weak but I go anyway. We ran into my house and gently lay (Y/N) on my couch. I check her over and over but I only a shot mark. I furrowed my eyes in confusion before looking at her emotionless face. I gently cup her cheek with my right hand "what did they do to you?" I mumbled.

Heya peeps! Sorry for the cliffhanger but I have some shout outs to make! First go and check out KittyKatOfLove's account! Shes a amazing writer and she has a really amazing Undyne and Astrid book! So go ahead and check her out if you don't know who they are! Second, go and check out KattMantane! Their both amazing writers and they have fantastic books! So go and check them out! Anyways, thats all for now! Bye bye!