==> Be the Australian beach boy.

I sat on the dock's edge, I stay there sunrise, to sundown. I sometimes come here with my little sister Jade, and my cousin Jane, but Jane is currently at the house taking care of Jade's cold. I sigh and fumble with my hands, humming softly to myself. I occasionally talk to myself, because I always feel this... presence. It's odd, because no one really comes to the docks, well... Not that I know of really.

I looked down to stare at my reflection, which I despise. I just see too many flaws... and it's just a huge bloody mess. I could feel my eyes slightly widen at the sight of something shiny and orange. Might as well check it out, plus I felt like taking a swim anyways. I slipped off my shirt and plopped into the water carefully.

I start swimming down to the shiny object, holding my breath. Oh fuck. Its too deep, I better start fo- I start to feel myself choking, and coughing wildly under the water. I start squirming, slowly inching to the surface for air, until I feel something wrap around my waist, speeding to the surface.

What the-

It throws me back on the docks, and I start coughing. "H-Hey! What was..." I call out a few times, but I still get nothing. "Thank you!" I bent over to grab my shirt, and ran, trying to process what just happened.

==> Be the kawaii merprince.

I watch the boy from behind a large rock, with my orange tail swishing around sand, I don't really give a fuck if it's left out, it's not like he'll notice it anyway. I believe his name is Jake, it's what I'm hearing from the two young ladies he brings sometimes. I sigh and stare up at him. Damn, he is pretty handsome. He sounds pretty kind too... Maybe one day I should talk to him... Yeah. Maybe.

I shake my head and my eyes widen. He's looking straight at me. Of fuck... He's taking off his shirt...Damn. You're off topic Dirk. Focus. He's...He's coming this way. Oh fuck, wait, don't humans need air? I watch him carefully swim half way to me, and see him holding his neck, his face turning blue.

Oh fuck.

Oh fuck oh fuck what do I do. I panic and grab him by the waist, swimming up to the surface. Once we get to the surface, I throw him into the docks, still blushing a lot, then speeding back down underwater. The boy said something that I couldn't make out... I wonder what it was.

Anywho, as I watched the boy disappear, I pop my head back up to the surface, sighing with relief. I'm not sure if the human was coming back or not, it was too early to stay at home, so maybe he'll come back with dryer clothes.

I sigh, which soon turns into an un-manly squeal after being jabbed in the back. I then turn around to see an old friend, Roxy, with her hot pink tail and a matching swirl in her hair, who most of the time was drunk off of her ass with the leftover alcohol that humans throw in the water.

"Dicky! I maen Dirky." Roxy giggles a little bit. "Was you tlakin to dat hooman up there?" She starts wiggling her eyebrows. "I didn't talk to him at all." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. As the prince of Skaia, I wasn't allowed to communicate with humans.

"He's p cute tho."

"Roxy no." I still feel the heat in my cheeks from earlier. "Yuo thank so too don't you?"

"Nope."

"You totes do."

"Roxy, don-"

"I'm tellin' Muelin so she can shop you 2!" Roxy starts swimming off before I can stop her, I give up. I'm pretty damn sure I find that human attractive, and I'm also sure I don't know what to do now.

I pop my head back up to the surface, not realizing that his emerald eyes have seen my amber ones.

--

Combined chapters of 1 and 2 ~