Ep 4

As I charged, I realized that I have a bow. So as ran toward the two colored eyed guy. I slid near him and hit his lower legs, powering through. Trying not to get hit. I rolled to the right. Blowing up sand clouds. I ran to the grassy area. In order to steal his items but the guy just kept walking ignoring his battered shins. I now knew that this guy is strong... very strong. The items on the white/light pillar were just traps. Their was what looked like a nets of some sort. I grabbed one and thrown it on to the guy. The guy stumbled for a moment but I started shooting as soon as he fell. I didn't know how to shoot but I had some knowledge. I grabbed the bow and took stance. As I nocked (put in) the arrow. The guy started changing in to...... You know..... his form. As he changed, I didn't want to wait around because the πραγματική σύνδεση/spirit claws were dangerous in all ways. I tried a shot but my arrow fell short. I tried again and my arrow was hit it's Mark but only on his left leg. It was a weak shot but the best I could do at my skill level. The crowd shouted in awe when I made my shot in the leg. The crowd shouted in shocked states , it seem like they couldn't reform their thoughts. I turned my attention to the spirit claw. The guy was still changing! It seem like he was having a problem with his transforming state. I don't have a clue why but I kneeled and took a another shot, trying my best to draw a good shot. Strangely, I remembered I didn't want to join the Black Water unit. But I didn't want to attacked, so I fought to stay alive. As I was wondering, the guy finished changing. He was a badger, his spirit animal was a badger. I was thinking how cool and dangerous that would be. When I was shocked in the right leg. I looked down in wonder, I saw a a small blue box. As I looked at the box. I knew that this guy made it when I was looking away. As I looked up at the guy. I saw him smiling at me with a racoon with a vest and a paw and a ear made out of dark blue metal. Gas started forming at the bottom of the grass. I didn't look down but I did remember I have a bandana and put it on. I tried to stand up but couldn't get up but I could crouch at best. That's when I looked up again, he was no longer a black haired with a white streak or a brown and black eyed guy. He now had greyish hair with no white streak. He had no longer a brown and black eyes but had a green and blue eyes. My eyes started to close due to the shock in my right leg. Now spreading. I wavered from knee to knee. The gas was also started to climb to my face. As the duo started to walk toward me with grins. The crowd shouted in glee. Now I understood why the crowd was in shock when I hit him. As my eyes slowly closed. I heard louder shouts from all sides.

(That was a long chapter
;)  )