Chapter 5

Blaine's P.O.V

I'm upstairs when i hear the door slam shut. Cooper's home and i can sense that there's something wrong. I go downstairs and i see him throwing stuff around... This can not be good.

After screaming and throwing some more stuff around, he finally acknowledges my presence.

"They know..." is all he says and is all he even has to say, because i know exactly what he's talking about.

"How?" i ask. He looks at me with raised brows and shrugs.

"You tell me"

I sigh and look around before talking again. "Wait, how do you even know that they know?''

He picks his bag and throws it at me quickly. I try to catch it, but as soon as it comes into contact with my skin it burns me and I immediately hiss and let go.

"That happened" he says pointing at me. "I was leaving the council meeting and when i got to the door and was taking my bag, it burned me. Not as much as it normally would, because of my resistance, but it still did. Enough to make them inject me and take me to some cellar. Luckily Nick and Jeff came to get me but it's only a matter of time before the rest of the council comes for us. We need to leave now."

I don't say anything, i just nod and go back upstairs to start packing my stuff and when i'm done i take my phone to tell Kurt that i'm moving away. Cooper already told me that Nick and Jeff will be coming with us, so i don't need to worry about them.

To Kurt: OMG KURT, I'M BEING FORCED TO MOVE, COOPER DIDN'T SAY WHERE :(

That's not exactly a lie, because i do need to move or i could get killed and Cooper hasn't said where to yet.

A couple of minuter later, a reply comes in.

From Kurt: seriously....

me: We leave today, he already has a house and all

No lie in that.

Kurt: why?

Shit, he wants to know why... uhm, got it.

me: apparently he got into trouble with some people... no drugs involved tho

Kurt: Oh okay i was wondering..

me: I'll text you when i get there..

I really like Kurt, he's cute, funny and has the voice an angel. I feel bad that we are going away because i know he likes me too. Hopefully we're not going far.

Cooper comes in to check on me and to tell me to start loading my stuff into the car. I do what he says and we leave immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~

We're on our way to where ever we're going, but all i can think about is Kurt. Kurt this, Kurt that, Kurt everywhere. That boy is something something special, I swear. There's something about him that just lights up the whole room, he's got the most beautiful voice ever and his smile just lights up the whole room. Just his name makes me wanna smile... ugh what is wrong with me..

"Hey squirt, who's got you all smiley?" Cooper says snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at him and he's grinning at me. I shake my head and ask.

"Where are we going by the way?"

He looks at me and smiles.

"you'll see"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper parks the car in front of a fairly big house and says "Welcome home"

"Where are we?" I ask.