Chapter 3

HARRY’S P.O.V

I’m walking home but something feels really weird. I keep seeing the same sign everywhere. It’s one of Kurt’s tattoos. He never really explained them, but he doesn’t take gym, because he doesn’t want people to see them…

A hand suddenly picks me up and shoves me into a brick wall. I look up to see Karofsky –the school bully- smirking at me.

“hey faggy, thought I wouldn’t notice you?” he says and I flinch at the sound of his voice, it’s so cold and judging from how Kurt always looks like after Karofsky is done with him, this isn’t really gonna go well..

Maybe if I stand up for myself.. “what do you want?” I snap at him. His eyes widen and he smirks, shit bad move..

“So the fag is standing up for himself eh.. looks like I’m gonna have more fun than I thought” He says and punches me in the stomach and I fall to the ground. I’ve never been beaten up before and I don’t think this is gonna be the last time. I curl up into a ball, expecting another punch, but it doesn’t happen.

I look up to see him pinned against the wall by a tiny –compared to Karofsky- feathery haired boy. Guess I was so scared I didn’t hear him coming. He says a couple of things to him, which I couldn’t hear and then growls at him “now, get lost”

He helps me up and smiles at me. “Hi, I’m Louis”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I’m at the Lima Bean with Louis and so far he’s a really nice guy. He moved here last month, from Doncaster, UK and has been homeschooled since he was 12 due to bullying. To get to know each other better we’re playing 20 questions.

“erm oke, best friends?” he asks

“2, Kurt Hummel and Rachel Berry” I reply

“oke, mine are Zayn Malik and Liam Payne” he smiles

 I wonder if I can ask him why he was bullied… naah nevermind, its too soon. I can however ask why he’s here, no I’ll save that one for later. Siblings, yes siblings..

“Any siblings?” I ask

He smiles and says “yes, 5 younger sisters.”

“Wow, how do you live? I have an older one, she used to be kind of annoying, but she’s okay now. Her name’s Gemma and do yours by any chance have names?” I ask with raised eyebrows.

He laughs “As a matter of fact, they do. There’s Charlotte or Lottie, like everyone calls her, Felicite or Fizzy, there's the twins, Phoebe and Daisy and then there's Georgia, from my dad's side.”

“What school are you gonna go to?” I ask with a lot of hope

“oh uhm, McKinley High or something… but i’m gonna be mainly football”

My huge grin dropped from when he said ‘football’ and I’m hoping he’s not homophobe. I look up at him and he must have noticed something was up because his smile has turned into a worried look.

“Are you okay Harry?” he asks

“yes and no..” he looks at me weirdly “..yes, as in I go there so we’ll see each other often and no, as in you’re going to play football and more than half of the players are just dicks.. the other part is in the glee club and no one really appreciates that…”

He looks at me in confusion and asks “I’m sorry, I’m from England, what’s a glee club?”

I smile and say “well, it’s basically a singing club, really fun but it’s a shame no one notices that”