Chapter 4

KURT'S P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since i met Blaine and he's pretty amazing. He lives with his brother Cooper, because both his parents died in a carcrash when he was 10. Very sad story. Regionals was last week and i got to hear him sing again and it was amazing, we won though. I've only had to deal with the demons once in those 2 weeks, which is pretty weird, makes me think they're up to something.

I take my laptop and log on to skype. Jace messages me almost immediately asking if i also find it weird that the demons are not attacking. I answer with a yes and log off because there's no one else online.

I get up and go down stairs following the smell of the food. I get to the kitchen delighted to see Carole getting chicken out of the oven. 

We eat dinner and i decide to go out for a walk.  

I decide to go to the forest since barely anyone goes there. All of a sudden i hear noises coming from the direction i'm walking in so i make myself invisible to the human eye -another one of a showhunter's power- and keep walking. I see a too familiar mop of curls and walk up to him. His back is to me so i walk to his side and my heart starts beating faster as i see what he is doing.

He is ripping up a bunch of papers with one of my tattoo's on it. Its the symbol of angelic power and that can only mean one thing. Before i can turn around and walk back to where i came from he looks at me and confirms my suspicions. 

I raise my eyebrows and ask "can you see me, Harry?"

"Kurt?" he asks "of course i can see you. What are you doing here? why do i keep drawing this? i keep seeing it everywhere, what's going on?"

I sit on the grass beside him and sigh "dude, you're a shadowhunter.. just like me"

He looks extremely confused so i keep talking "you're drawing that and seeing it everywhere because you're a shadowhunter. One of your parents or ancestors must have been one, because people are born with the gene. get it?" 

He looks a little less confused now and nods, but then says "but why did you ask if i could see you?"

i look at him and reply "one of the may perks of being a shadowhunter is that you can make yourself invisible to the human eye, I asked because i saw the drawings and needed confirmation that you are indeed one of us." 

"So what am i gonna do now?" he asks

I look at him and smile "train" 

-------------------------------

Training starts today which isn't a problem since it's saturday. I hear the soud of the doorbell and open the door for Harry. We grab some soda's and go upstairs.

When we're seated, i start by giving him a notebook, a pen and a paper with a the most popular runes (shadowhunter tattoo's) and their names. Then i start talking.

"Those are called runes, it's the marks you find on a shadowhunter. Each one represents a power. The ones you find on every shadowhunter are that of the angelic power, healing, strength and stamina" i say pointing to each of them. He nods and i continue. "Angelic power represents pureness, telekenesis and invisibility, once you intentionally kill or hurt an innocent, it gets taken away from you, lose that and you lose the rest along with it. It can also be taken away if you break one of the shadow laws.

He nods and i point at an old book on the table "that, is the great book of shadow laws, on each page there's a law, explanation and story behind the law. get it?" I ask

He then asks "So do you have like a secret stash of weapons?" 

"actually, yes" i get up and motion for him to follow me. I walk to my closet and open it. He gives me a weird look and says "this is your closet, kurt"