1. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

AUTHOR POV

"Boss. They are ready for you downstairs." A monotone male voice called out from the office doorway.

Jimin lets out a heavy sigh before standing up from his chair, brushing his hair back out of his eyes, walking towards the said man.

"Let's get this over with." Jimin huffed as he walks out the door. Not bothering to give the other man a second look.

The man said nothing in return, just bowing respectfully and following his boss out of the room and toward the stairs.

The building they are currently in is a makeshift office of sorts, with a basement. It was an abandon warehouse for a long time, just collecting dust over some years of neglect just on the outskirts of the city. Out of sight, out of mind. When Jimin saw the building for the first time a few years back he knew it was perfect for his business, Mafia business. 

Park Jimin is a Mafia leader. He was not only feared, but respected. He had taken over the business after his father was killed by Jimin's mother. Who was also trying to kill him. But Jimin was faster. He shot her between the eyes without much hesitation. Her reasoning for wanting both her husband and son dead, "Monsters like you and your father shouldn't be allowed to live." 

Jimin was never close to his mother. The woman would always push him away. Wanting nothing to do with him. It was his father who mainly raised him. The man only kept her around to have some sort of mother figure in his life. Look how that turned out. So, when it came to taking his mother's life, it didn't hurt him one bit. This was five years ago. The now 25 year-old has everything he could possibly need. Power, loyalty and respect.

So, as Jimin came up into his own, he bought the abandoned building, remodeling the inside. Completely gutting it and starting from scratch. 

The leader went with a wide open concept. Wanting to feel like the building could breathe without being too compact and clustered. More homey feel. It had two floors. Or three if you count the basement below. 

A large office space was made for himself. Another for his second in command. And one for his hacking specialists. All on the second floor. Which is outlined with glass railing. So Jimin, at any time, can walk out of his office and peek out over the railing to see if anyone is slacking off. 

The first floor looked more like a hotel lobby with an open layout. It had comfortable leather couches, beautiful expensive paintings on the walls, a couple mounted TVs, a bar at the far-left corner of the entrance, and a room at the far-right corner. The room consists of a few beds, just in case his workers pulled an all nighter and couldn't drive home. Along with a longated hall that wrapped around the building towards the back, connecting to their very own medical wing.  Jimin knew, if he took good care of his people, they will all continue to be loyal and take care of him. One less worry for him if anyone got any ideas of selling him out to any rivals. No other Mafia treated their members so well.

Park Jimin may take care of his people, seeming soft, but he was nowhere near that. He is ruthless, merciless, and down right malicious. He won't think twice on killing anyone for talking shit behind his back, anyone who dared to over step him, anyone who pissed him off in the slightest, and/or even if anyone looked at him wrong for too long. The leader never wore a smile. Always keeping a stern and strict facial expression in front of everyone.

Jimin made it to the first floor, now walking across the lobby towards the stairs leading to the basement that is next to the bar. As he makes his way over, everyone stops what they were doing and bows at him. Him giving small nods in return. Entering the dimly lit basement, he spots a man sitting in a metal chair in the middle of the room surrounded by four of his gang members. One of those members being his second in command, Min Yoongi. As Jimin gets closer the man in the chair, he begins to roll up his sleeves. Once he is in front of the male, he crouches down, grabbing the man's chin harshly to face him. Jimin dark stare goes straight into this man's soul, causing his  body to quiver in fear.