The Awakening

Mulai dari awal

Mind: Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!

After your little mind rant on how thankful you were you speed up the pace and head directly twords the town, you wiff the air and smell the most delicious savory food you've ever smelled in a while.

Mind: Yes! Food! It's been hours since I've eaten! But first the nearest doctor, Im worried for the girl, not because she's pretty... Though I could be mistaken... it's just the right thing to do.

You exit the forest and come up on walls at least 30 feet tall and a large gate guarded by four soldiers, though they don't look like any familiar soldiers you'd know, they're more serious looking and actually look like a force to be reckoned with. You run twords the gate and yell at the guards.

Y/n: Hey! I need a doctor! This girl is injured!

Guard: Open the gates! Go in 4 blocks down and on the right, a clinic is right there.

Y/n: thank you so much sir!

Guard: hurry

The gates gates slide open and you run straight for the clinic, the girls starts to tenses up a bit and slightly open her eyes but fails to keep them open, she just lays in your arms, you open the clinic door, rush in and ask the nearest nurse to help, she leads you to the back and into a room on a bed, you set the girl down and your arms feel relieved.

Y/n: She's mostly just bruised up but she has a stab wound in her abdomen and her breathing isn't regular.

Nurse: noted, wait out in the lobby and we'll let you know when she wakes up, from the looks of she might wake soon.

Y/n: Thank you so much!

You go back out into the lobby and sit in a cold leather chair. Suspense builds as an hour goes and your browsing previously downloaded fanfictions and other stories about your favorite shows.

Blake's POV

I open my eyes but struggle, I can barely move and I feel very sore and tense. I gaze around and notice I'm not at beacon. I look to my right and see a nurse smiling at me, I lean up and brace my bandaged abdomen.

Blake: W-where am I?

Nurse: You're in a clinic hon, a man out in the lobby took you here and kept you stable. We luckily healed you before your lungs would give out, you were hit really hard in the chest it seems..

Blake: Yes... I remember that, it was right before I was caught in the fall of rubble in beacon... Damn Grimm..

Nurse: Would you like to see who took you here..?

Blake: Yeah

The nurse walks out and brings a rather adorable yet handsome figure into my sight, his h/c looked silky smooth and his e/c reflected the the bright sun light from the window.

Y/n: I'm y/n, y/n-l/n

Blake: the name suits you well Mr. L/n

Y/n: P-please, you can call me y/n

He states nervously with a blush forming.

Y/n: And th-thank you..

Blake: thank you? I should be thanking you y/n, you saved my life.

Y/n: W-well... It's nothing much.. I just d-do what any caring person would do..

Blake: Most people save themselves, but you risked your life trying to help me, you should think over what you did and see that it's more than you think.

Y/n: Y-you're right... And you're welcome, anytime it needs to happen a-again, I won't hesitate.

Blake: I'll be sure to do the same y/n. And by the way, my name's Blake.

He's quite shy, which just makes it even harder not to awww because his cuteness multiplies whenever he gets flustered.

Y/N'S POV

She's actually very straight forward and reassuring, yeah I'm shy around her but, she just seems amazing. That and her looks make it twice as better...

Blake: I'm starving... Could go for some fresh tuna about now

y/n: do y-you wanna head out and get a bite to eat? I c-can pay, heh...

Blake: Sure, let's head out, but first..

She gets up walking twords me and pulls me into a hug, which really startled me.

Blake: thank you y/n, thank you so much

She started to tear up, but I hugged her back and braced her head and tried to calm her.

Y/n: It's alright Blake... it's ok

Blake: Im sorry that I'm emotional right now... This is just... A lot to take in

You reach up and pet her head, she leans into your hand basically begging for more. The faunus girl can't stop instinct and just keeps nudging her head into your hand.

Y/n: Blake... You really enjoy getting your head rubbed huh?

Blake: Uhhhh... Well you see... I'm... A faunus...

Y/n: R-really? You're not joking?

She nods her head no

Blake: take my bow off....

I reach and untie her bow, I take it off and see two cute cat ears poke out. I start to scratch behind one ear and hear Blake start to purr.

Y/n: You're so.... A-adorable Blake

She blushes a very dark shad of red not expecting your reaction to be so well

Blake: S-so... You're not mad or hate me...?

You look up at her and nod your head and smile. She hugs you again and for even longer, she has someone she can trust in her presence now in this new environment.