Teaser

New city.

New school.

New friends? 

What about love?

=====

I said, "Who are they?" 

"The short one is Kit and the taller one is Forth." said Ming.

Our english classes weren't until last but right now it was lunch. Ming led me over to the table I guess was his usual table, but no one else was sitting there.  

I looked up to see someone entering the cafeteria with a brown bag. He was very tall, with luscious hair falling in his face but his brown eyes were still visible. He smiled exposing his perfect white teeth. 

I held my gaze on him for a moment until he looked my way and I quickly looked down. I felt something weird when our eyes connected but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was a good weird though.

The guy sat with Kit and Forth.

Once the last class rolled around, I sat down in a open seat as everyone was yelling and throwing things. The professor said, "Alright, class is starting settle down." Everyone obeyed and he went to shut the door just as the bell was ringing. A boy hopped into the room and ducked under the professor's arm. The professor said, "Thank you for joining us, Mr. Kongthanin." 

I looked up to see it was the boy from the caff. My heart skipped a beat but I regained myself once he said, "Hey, I wasn't late!" In a low, raspy voice. He sat down in a desk right next to mine but didn't look at me. The professor said, "Alright, everyone we have a new student in the class today, all the way from Rhode Island, please welcome Wayo." 

I looked down as some people looked my way. I pulled my sleeves down and wrapped my fingers around the hems so my fists were full of the fabric. The boy looked over at me but I kept my head down just feeling he gaze. Why was he looking at me for so long?

=====

a/n: I hope you are all excited to read this new ff as much as I was writing it.

Join Wayo and Phana, Ming, Kit and the rest of the gang in The New Kid.

=====