"It sounds really good, mum," I said, Leanne grinning. 

"Good, because I already booked," she admitted, a sheepish smile on her face.

"You don't have to work?" I asked, and mum shook her head, though her face grew dark for a moment. I figured that it was just a shadow passing through the window, since her usual smile was back on her face as she plucked the brochure from my hand again, pinning it on the front of the fridge with a magnet.

"It'll be a good opportunity to get your driving hours up as well," mum said, wiggling her brow as I groaned. "Come on, Wes. You know you have to get your hours up to get your probationary licence. You're going to be 18 soon, so you better get more experience under your belt."

"Fine, fine," I sighed, looking out the window to see the family sedan in the driveway. There was a significant dent on the front bumper, and I shivered as I remembered how I had driven into our mailbox the first time I had driven. It was needless to say that I wasn't a keen driver and was more than happy to take public transport than a four-wheeled death box. I could still hear the angry shouts of drivers behind me for not going over the speed limit, wincing a little.

Popping a cookie between my teeth and getting up from the chair, grabbing my bag as I did so, I mumbled a thanks to mum who just hummed and lowered herself into a chair, pulling on her reading glasses. Walking upstairs to my room, I immediately emptied my books from my bag onto my desk, sighing as my biology folder tumbled out on top of the pile. Opening it, I grimaced as I pulled out the notes from my and Nico's experiment, his heavy-handed, dark scrawl strewn across the page. 

We have a study date.

"For fuck's sake," I whined, slamming my head against the desk. My forehead smarted and I let out a shaky breath, eyes closing as I tried to collect my thoughts. It was silence around my, but there was still a ringing in my ears. 

I really don't want to see Nico on the weekend. Not after we... kissed. Again.

I banged my head against the desk again at the memory, and could still smell the chlorine-infused dampness in the pool store room and the feeling of foam digging into my back. Behind my closed eyes I could see Nico hovering over me, his dark hair falling across his face and the glimmer of his lip ring moving in and out of my vision. I could feel his hand tugging on my hair, his mouth on mine hot and passionate. His torso elongated across mine, his thigh slipping between my own...

I yelped as my pants became tight, my penis throbbing at the memory. Eyes wide, I felt sick and sweaty and lightheaded as my eyes flew open. My chair squeaked in alarm as I flew back, my eyes staring at the bulge in my pants. 

"No, no, no, no, no," I chanted, cursing myself and my body as I shook my head, trying to calm my thoughts, but the growing discomfort down there only made me focus on it harder. The tightness was so similar to when Nico had touched me before. His hands, tight around my member stroking and pumping, and his lips - oh God, his lips - slipping over my length, wet and warm. 

"Fuck," I whimpered, disgusted at myself yet unable to stop as my hand trekked down my stomach to the waistline of my pants. Unbuttoning the grey slacks, I sighed in relief as the fabric restraining me fell away. My underwear was straining with my arousal, and I swallowed nervously as I rubbed my hand across the fabric, biting back a moan as the friction sent waves over my body. When my eyelids fluttered closed again, I could feel my hand morphing into Nico's, my smaller palm stretching and my thinner fingers growing thicker and rougher. 

"Shit, this isn't... damn it," I breathed out, my free hand gripping the edge of the table as the other slipped underneath my underwear. My hand was warm, but not as warm as my dick, which throbbed at the memory of Nico's touch. Heat grew in my core as I pumped, my breathing growing erratic as I moved closer and closer to the edge, Nico's image in my mind only becoming clearer and clearer in my mind. My memory of him was so crystalline that I swore that I could hear him calling my name in that husky tone. 

Wes.

"Shit, I'm gonna..." I murmured to myself, my voice strained as I felt my stomach muscles tighten, my arms becoming rigid as my hips bucked into my hand. 

"Wes."

My mother's voice behind me door made me leap up, my hardened member still pulsing and eyes terrified and wide. My fingers, slick with the beads of pre-cum that spilled from my penis, fumbled with my pant zip, not even bothering to button up. I heard the doorknob twisting, and panicked, grabbing a random sheet of paper from desk to wipe my incriminating hands with. Paper rustled and was soon shoved at the back of my desk, my body tumbling into my desk chair which rolled and rocked at the sudden weight. The tent in my pants was still obvious even sitting, and I quickly shoved a text book onto my lap just a moment before mum walked through the door, head staring at a few papers in her hand. 

My back was stiff as she walked over to me, and I could feel sweat pooling on my brow. My school shirt clung to my damp back, and I gulped, willing myself to ignore the growing irritation in my pants that had been so close to release. 

"So I was just searching up some of the things we can see when we go to Sorrento," mum said, not looking up from her papers. "There are some nice beaches, and we can have a barbecue on the balcony of our resort too. Maybe we can snorkel as well, that would be fun."

"Yeah, sounds good," I said quickly, mentally pinching myself at how squeaky my voice sounded. Mum finally looked up from her paper at my high-pitched, strained voice, tilting her head to the side in worry. 

"Are you not feeling well again?" mum asked, reaching her hand out to press her palm against my forehead again. I bristled at the touch, and mum's frown deepened. "You're a little warm and sweaty, Wes. I better get the thermometer to check your temperature, you may have a fever." My cheeks only grew in heat at her words and I shook my head, leaning away from her hand a little before running my hand through my hair, lugging the corners of my mouth upwards. 

"I'm fine, mum. I just need a good night's rest," I assured her hurriedly, though she didn't look too convinced. "And like you said, I'm a bit sweaty after school, so I'm going to shower now."

With cold water. Very, very cold water.

"Okay, honey," mum said, stroking my cheek before leaving the room. After the door closed behind her I sunk deeper into my chair, hand over my eyes, completely mortified.

"What the hell is wrong with me," I groaned, slapping my cheeks as I tried to pull myself together for what seemed to be the millionth time in the span of a few hours. Everything was fine until Nico unravelled me again, a few kisses in a secluded store room making me descend into this madness. Letting out a self-chastising noise from the back of my throat, I pulled the piece of paper I had used to wipe my soiled hands with, my heart stopping as I saw exactly what piece of paper I had used.

My biology project results. 

"Oh, just fucking kill me now," I half-sobbed, smoothing out the crinkled paper as I grimaced, my heart hammering as I saw the sticky streaks coating the paper, which grew a little transparent with the moisture. Some of the ink had smeared a little when I crinkled it with damp hands, and I swore ungracefully again. I couldn't help but notice that my pants grew a little tighter with the sight of my cum spread across Nico's writing, remembering how the same substance had looked sprayed across his bare stomach that damning night a few weeks ago.

"You're losing it, Wes," I sighed to myself, head in my hands. 

But deep down, I knew that I had already lost it a few weeks ago - in Nico Beckett's sheets.

A/N: Wes is literally me when I drive - I have my licence, but I'm still not a fan of angry drivers that get antsy when I drive at the speed limit and not 5km/hr above it (stay legal folks lol). Also, where I'm from in Australia we can get out leaner's permit at 16, and can go for our P plates at 18, in case you were wondering :) I know it's different for other places in the world, so just a heads up!