Chap 7: Forgiven.

Start from the beginning

After I've finished up my schedules and responded to emails. I tidied my desk and left out for lunch. Rebecca's lunch was at 12 since she was the receptionist and we usually took lunch together but today I was on a mission. I should've went at 12 since that was the conventional lunch time but I was risking it. Living my life on the edge.

I got a taxi to take me to Tye's work address. I paid the driver and as soon as I opened the door I saw Tye crossing the road with a dude.

"TYE!!" I shouted while shutting the door of the taxi and stepping onto the side walk. I ran up to her with a smile on my face seeing that hers was just as bright just by seeing me.

"Hey."

"Hey," she replied all nervous looking. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug. She was looking fine in her work polo and dark slacks. Her hair was still straightened from last weekend and it did fit her slender face.

"Is this lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah, me and my coworker was just about to grab a bite. Wanna come?"

"Would love to."

"Ryan this is Cam, Cam this is Ryan." We dapped each other up and made our way into the food court. I saw that she was going to a vegetarian restaurant and Ryan was going to a Chinese restaurant. I wasn't into that vegan shit so I followed Ryan.

We stood in line together and after awhile he started questioning me.

"So what are your intentions with my G?" He asked knotting his eyebrows together.

"No bad intentions my man, I just wanna treat her good."

"Well you better because she's had a rough past and is still kinda shaken up about some stuff so I just wanna let you know that you dress like a nigga so I'll knock your lights out like a nigga and let me let you know, these hands are rated E for everybody." He said giving me a side smile.

"Woah white boy, easy with the N word." I said getting a bit defensive.

"Ion mean nth by it. If Tye ever heard me she'd whoop my ass." We both started laughing.

We got our orders and I followed them back to the computer store. Guess they could eat in here. They drew up their stools and Ryan went and got an extra chair from the back. We all sat by the counters and started eating.

"Why you don't eat meat babygirl?" I asked breaking the silence.

"It's a conscience thing." She replied blushing.

"Bruh don't ask her no more questions bout that shit because I'm deadass tired of hearing her go on and on about that animal cruelty shit, I just wanna eat this teriyaki bird in peace. I'm sorry, Damn." Ryan chimes in.

We both bust out laughing looking at Tye rolling her eyes.

"So how'd you two meet?" Ryan asked.

"Here actually, followed my sis to get her computer fixed."

"Oh, you and Milly related?" Tye asked.

"Yeah, she's my step sister." She nodded her head as a response.

"So how comes you ain't tell me bout that T?" Ryan asked hitting Tye.