Chap 7: Forgiven.

Cam POV

"Yo wassup?" I answered my phone knowing it was Rebecca from work.

"Your ass needs to hurry back. Dickwad getting upset and he wants coffee, bring me back one too please. Oh plus a little cute thing just dropped by. She left some flowers, with a note. Awww she's so cute it's disgusting. I love it!" Rebecca whisper screamed.

Which cute thing? Could it be Tye? Sigh, my mind was all over the place with her. I wanted to be there for her and she shut me out.

"Aiite bet." I said and disconnected the call.

I stopped by the Coffee Shoppe on my way back and ordered the drinks. Once I paid for them and received them I rushed back to work. I stepped through the doors and went straight for his office, knocked three times and waited for him to answer.

"COME IN." He shouted. I pushed the door opened and took his dry cleaning and hung it on a rack in the corner and placed the coffee on his desk. I ran through his morning appointments letting him know that he had one client to meet with at 10 before he meets his wife for lunch at 11:30.

"Anything else sir?" I asked.

"That's good. You can leave now." He waved his hand fanning me off.

I walked out and slowly closed the door behind me. I rushed up to Rebecca and snatched the flowers away from her since she was bent on sniffing the fragrance out of it.

"Gimme my shit hoe." I cussed at her.

"Why you always so mean to me?" She pouted.

"Why you always tryna be up in my shit?" I fired back.

"Well if your shit wasn't so good looking and appealing I wouldn't be in it."

"You damn nasty b."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the back where my little desk space was. Other offices were around here but I had to be close to my boss. He was the son of the owner and that lil bitch ass was entitled and annoying. The job pays good so I ain't fussing at all plus he doesn't have a problem with my dressing or my hairstyle.

I placed the flowers on my desk wondering where I'd put them.

"Here," Rebecca walks in with a medium size vase.

"Thanks ma," I smiled up at her.

"You're welcome boo," She winked at me and flipped her hair walking out. She was another pain in the ass but she was a good pain in the ass.

There was already water in the vase so I untied the flowers then cut the stems and put them in. There was a note stapled to one of the purple flowers so I pulled it off and read it.

Cute.

Camille you're my Camomile.

On my life, she's a dork. That was disgustingly cute. I couldn't help but smile though. No doubt that was the wackiest shit I've read but it was original. I laughed for a good minute before I placed the note under my keyboard and got to working on my boss's schedule for tomorrow.

I sent him a notification reminding him of his meeting and letting him know that I'd be taking lunch at 1.

Camille you're my Camomile.

Bruh, I couldn't keep that stupid line out of my mind. Of course I forgave her, we just needed some time to get to know each other better. We just met after all and our first date was amazing. I wanted to text her but I figured I could show up at her workplace and get some face to face conversation with her. I really liked her. She wasn't my first stud , I've been attracted to studs for a while now. Milly doesn't know and she's my step sister. My mom remarried 3 years after my dad passed and once me and Milly hit a decent age, which was one year later, they moved us into our own place. I was older than her by a couple months and she's childish AF. Her dad wasn't interested in helping me go back to college so I decided I'd just work for awhile and then see how that college thing works out. I do have dreams of opening my own business some day, being my own boss.