Chapter 2

Cole's POV

After our little fender bender with the bus and all we went inside Borg Industries only to be confronted by a girl robot.

"Hello I am Pixal, Cyrus' Primary Interactive X-eternal Assistant Life form."she said.

I noticed that Zane was staring at her. I also noticed Kai wasn't with us. I turned around to see him stuck in the door. This made me snicker a little.

"Mr. Borg would like to see the ninja on the one hundredth floor." she said. "Now if the rest of you would follow me for the tour."

Jay and I walked over to the elevator. Kai escaped the doors and ran into the elevator to join us.

"Zane, you with us?" I asked.

He was staring in the direction of Pixal. He looked at us then ran into the elevator.

'Black ninja. Blue ninja. Red ninja. White ninja. Golden and Purple ninjas not identified. Wait for action.'

The doors opened and we entered a large room.

"I would have thought being ninja you would come in through the window not the elevator." said a man.

"Are you-?" started Jay.

"Cyrus Borg? Yes. When my parents gave me that name little did they know how it would affect me in the future." said Cyrus.

He came out from behind his desk to reveal robotic legs. We looked at him shocked.

"Anyways I had a gift for you ninja," he said moving to a corner.

"Is it cake?!" I asked.

He removed a blanket from a giant statue of himself.

"Oh look. It's a statue. Of yourself." said Kai.

"I know! It's so cool!" yelled Jay.

Kai's POV

I started to walk over to the others when Borg grabbed my arm.

"Protect them with your lives." he said.

"Protect what?" I asked.

"I never should've built here. You must go he's listening." said Borg.

We walked towards the elevator carrying the statue. Once the door shut I let go. The others wobbled and dropped the statue.

"Oh now look what you've done!" yelled Jay.

"There's something in it." said Cole. He picked up new ninja suits. "Why would he give us new ninja outfits?"

"And what are these?" I asked as I pulled out some sort of blade.

All of a sudden a loud alarm went off.

'Please stand down and drop the techno blades!'

We looked at each other.

The elevator shook suddenly and dropped. We yelled.

I looked around for a way out.

"Going up?" I said. Then kicked the hatch on the ceiling open.

"NINJA-GO!" yelled the others. They came out and looked at me.

"What now?!" yelled Jay.

I looked around. "There!" I yelled and pointed at another elevator going up. We jumped onto it and quickly changed into our new suits.

(Time skip cause I'm too lazy to write this whole episode)

(Still Kai's POV)

"I want Cole and Jay here on the ground, Kai and Zane take to the skies. We must protect the people." said Sensie Wu.

"NINJA-GO!" we yelled.

I saw a jet fly over my head. "Oh I want that!"

I jumped on top of a robot and then onto the bottom of the jet and hacked its system with the techno blade.

"This is awesome!" I yelled. Then a hologram of Borg appeared.

"What the-" I was cut off by the hologram.

"I'm guessing you figured out how to use the techno blades. A few weeks ago we discovered something in our system. The Overlord. But that's not all. Somehow a portal opened and two life forms came out. One was a boy and the other was a girl. They both ran off somewhere a few days ago. Please use the techno blades to shut down the system I fear one of those life forms is helping the Overlord."

The hologram vanished.

Two names came to mind when he said life forms. Serene and Andrew.

Zane's POV

We were surrounded.

"We can't hold them for much longer!" yelled Cole.

We kept firing at the robots. Then there was a flash of gold light.

"LLOYD!" we yelled.

"Robots vs. ninja. Dare I ask?" he said as he jumped down.

We hugged him.

"So you couldn't help yourself." said a voice. We looked at a screen to see the Overlord.

"Overlord! I defeated you once I'll defeat you again." said Lloyd.

"Don't be so sure. This time I have help." said Overlord.

Black smoke emerged from Borg Industries and someone came out which shocked us.

"Hello ninja."

We all were shocked. Standing before us was none other than Andrew.

Me: DUN DUN DUN!! Cliffhanger!!

Lloyd: why did you bring him back?!

Me: cause I felt like it!

Kai: evil author!

Zane: please comment

Jay: or don't

Me: JAY!

Cole: oh boy.

Jay: TAKE THE IPAD!!

Me: NOOO!!

Lloyd: we are having technical difficulties. Thanks for reading. Bye!