Her behavior is a deep contrast to the bratty princess, even the servants that are carefully listening cannot help but to shake their heads.

Yan yao yao tightly grip her silk handkerchief, "mei mei is truly live up to the expectation of fuhuang, imperial household must create a harmonious relationship to one another, forgo the formalities you can call me jie jie ". She said through her gritted teeth.

Su Qian Meng appeared to be in joy but instantly replaced by sorrow, her doe eyes sadly look at the floor " this commoner doesn't dare, imperial princess body is like a heavenly jade, carefully treasured inside the imperial palace, this lowly one cannot freely act according to imperial princess request and this commoner is worried if what would the other noble lady might think to the imperial princess " she nervously answered while playing her beautiful fingers.

Yan Yao Yao, can't help but twitch her eyebrows. This woman is truly shameless, proclaiming herself as an esteem woman personally pick by fuhuamg, blocking any insult. "Mei mei is joking, who would dare to talk behind jie jie' back and to the imperial relationship with
mei mei "

She immediately lift her stunning face, tears are threatening to fall making her doe eyes glimmer.
" Then mei mei will not hold one self, mei mei will not hesitate to share our sister relationship, jie jie can punish them if someone make fun of our harmonious relationship. Mei mei is truly grateful for heaven's mercy. " her voice is so sweet and her smile is like a child recently given her favorite candy, but people were failed to see the cunning glint in her eyes.

Yan Yao Yao almost vomited blood, her irritation slowly creeping out. She was almost ready to attack this woman. But a light chuckle made her to restore her calmness, she knew very well the owner of the voice

Her elegant face restored and lovingly call " 4th brother ". An elegant man steadily approach them.

Yan Xiao Mo return her smile and direct his gaze at the little fox in front of him, he have heard everything, especially the way she played to his 3rd sister. He have known that from the start the 3rd princess was not her opponent.

Yan Yao Yao took the chance and spoiledly complain to her brother " 3rd brother have not heard but this princess is persuading for sister in law to call me jie jie and forgo the formalities between us but, " she helplessly sigh

She pitifully look at Su Qian Meng " mei mei seems to like calling herself a commoner, jie jie'heart ache for her after all she is now a part of the imperial household."

Su qian meng can see how the brat princess elegantly wipe her crocodile tears! Being a part of imperial household is very complicated, she can be a successful drama actress in the 21st century. What a two - faced brat, using a white lotus facade to earn pity?, Su Qian Meng mockingly look at her poor performance.

Yan Xiao Mo, already knew this act of his spoiled sister. Able to manipulate the words from mouth is a technique she learned from their mother. He can only support what his sister started.

" you are now Duan Wangfei, a part of an imperial household, sister in law must not forget the gap between the imperial descendants to the common
people " the 4th prince indifferently reprimanding her. His gentle and scholarly aura was instantly vanish.

The servants can only sympathize to the Duan Wangfei, they have heard how much she suffered in her maiden household and now being scolded by her husband family.

They expect for her to cry or to hide behind Lin Mama but she confusely look straight at Yan Xiao Mo, her doe eyes doesn't held any guilt but only a bottomless abyss.

" your majesty, As what I have said Duan Wamgfei for me is only a title given to me upon marrying to Duan Wangfu. This lowly one will never be ashamed to call one self as a commoner. I have witness their suffering and humiliation yet they are the one who should be treated as the most important part of our society."

" Every noble household needs lowly servants to clean, to feed them and do their dirty works, without them how will our dynasty works? " she innocently ask

" Even the imperial princess golden shoes were made with intricate details but how many sleepless nights of common women were spend in a single shoe, every rare materials were exchange of their pitiful life, they hunt the ingredients of every delicacy we eat without caring for their own safety. This lowly one is happy beyond anything upon receiving the blessing of being a part of imperial household but-" she gently smile

" having a noble birth is no different from being a commoner, this lowly one grew up interacting with the lowly servants to my maiden household and never have a chance to feel the privilege of being a di daughter. I have seen their suffering, tears and
grievance ".

She never forget to put dirty water and put all the blame to that disgusting father of her.

" imperial princess must have heard wrong, but meimei love to call you jie jie but mei mei only want assurance not to stain jie jie name to noble women ".

Yan Xiao Mo can't help but to praise his sister in law, her eloquent tongue, smartly turn the situation in her favor. He can proudly admit his defeat to this cunning fox, its a pity this woman belongs to that "demon prince "

Su qian Meng goal is turn the table in her side, but never to expect that after this event, her name and her words will be spread from all corners of the kingdom, gaining the heart of all commoners and pledge to support her, but this will be known in the near future.

Their conversation was clearly heard by the two impressive men. One man with a mask covering half of his face genuinely smiled no longer hiding his feelings even his eyes gently soften.

Jiang Mo Chen instantly stopped to his step. In front of him is also Yan Hong Tian looking to the direction of people. But what truly catch his attention is the familiar voice of a female. He can see her fragile and small back yet full of determination. Her words are one of the things that can only affects him. But why it is always her back that he is seeing, as if she is someone he can't catch up. He bitterly shake his head and reminding himself that she  already caught the attention of his good friend.

A woman who greatly value the commoner and sympathize to their life is fitted to be by his side. He can only happily look at his friend who have a doting look at his wife. He can't explain the small pain in his heart, he gently shake his head and ignore the sorrow that he felt.