03 · Find your Element

This is for Witches/Wiccans out there who still don't know their Element. Though this is already common, and I believe that almost everybody already know about this, but I'll still tell you, anyway.

The four Elements are; the Elements of Water, the Elements of Fire, the Elements of Earth, and the Elements of Air. Some also count spirit as Element, but I won't add it in here.

This is the easiest way I've known by this far, so here you go.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Things you'll need:
Nothing.

Instructions:

1. Enter a room where breeze and wind from outside can not enter.

2. Sit down.

3. Calm yourself down.

4. Clear your thoughts.

5. Close your eyes, and cup your hands.

6. Wait for a moment.

Soon, you'll feel:

· Like there's a flame on your palms. Your palms became warm/hot. If you feel this one, then your Element is Fire.

· Like there's a breeze flowing on your hand. If you feel this one, then your Element is Air.

· Like there's water sitting in your hands. If you feel this one, then your Element is Water.

· Like there's some leafs on your hand. If you feel this one, then your Element is Earth.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

If you are wondering, I got the Earth Element. For me, it only took around 5 minutes until I feel the leaf thingy.

If you already did it for 10 minutes or so, then open your eyes, and retry it. I hope you guys will find out about your Elements. Try it in a place that is not noisy, okay?

I wish you the best of luck, and blessed be.

Sincerely,
Elleamor.