Eric: "So, regarding the current situation at the frontline, there was an event where green on blue happened." The team were looking at each other, disbelief in what they heard.

Green on blue is a situation where an allies changed sides and attack the soldiers.

Yang: "How many times this event happened?" Yang asked to him.

Eric: "From the intel, we can say that around 5 green on blue in a month. It seems like the white fang managed to win the allies heart."

Yang: "We'll be damned if green on blue happen to us when we evacuate the wounded...."

As the team continued to discuss, (Y/n) sat at the corner of the room. He can't focused on the meeting. His mind only think about Blake. He was in deep thoughts before someone interrupted him.

Seth: "(Y/n)!" He called for his name. (Y/n) was snapped out from his thought.

(Y/n): "H-Huh? Y-Yeah?"

Seth: "You seemed a bit off today. Are you allright son?"

Seth Davis is the detachment commander for Pedro 64. He was like father to the rest of the members. He always cared about them.

(Y/n): *sigh* "Yeah... I'm good...."

Seth: 'Something's wrong with him... Might gonna talk to him after this.' "Very well. So how about the mission yesterday?"

(Y/n): "Well... It went pretty smooth... Yang and Brett done a good job when we wanted to cric the wounded.... And.. we have no problems communicating with the pilot.. So yeah... That's... all..." He said lazily and he looked towards the floor.

The rest of the members just looked at him. They think that this was not his usual attitude. Yang look at him with concerned. But they kept continuing with their meeting. The meeting finally ended after 30 minutes. Everyone started to leave. As (Y/n) about to exit from the room, Seth called him.

Seth: "(Y/n), can I have a moment with you?" (Y/n) looked at him and hesitatly walked to him. Yang stayed at the door as she closed the door and locked it.

Seth: "Have a seat, (Y/n)." (Y/n) nodded and he sat on it. Seth grabbed another chair and put it in front of him and he sat on it. "Anything wrong?" He asked him as he looked directly into (Y/n)'s eyes. (Y/n) nervously shook his head. "Bullshit. I sensed that something bothering you." He said again but (Y/n) remained silence. Seth sighed then he was thinking about one problem that could make (Y/n) be like this. "It's about Blake, isn't?" (Y/n) looked at him with his eyes widen. He knew that eventually, he has to tell about it.

(Y/n): "Yeah......." He said as he lowered his head.

Seth: "Why?"

(Y/n): "She.... Blake..she..."

Yang: "She cheated on him." Yang interfered. Seth looked at her in disbelief before turning back to (Y/n).

Seth: "Is it true?"

(Y/n): "Y-Yeah.... I caught her... cheating yesterday... Before that... I could hear that she said I... never cared about her.... She also said that I never spent times with her... And after that, I saw a very unpleasant view of her and... Sun.."

Seth: *eyes widen* "Sun?! That spoiled rich kid?!" (Y/n) only nodded before he continued.

(Y/n): "I guess, Blake was right... I'm really a bad boyfriend... Only work, work and work... Didn't spent time with her... I'm such a-"

*SMACK*

The room suddenly gone quite. (Y/n)'s head turned to his left with a hand mark on his cheek. He was frozed for a moment before looking at Seth who was angry. Tears began to formed at (Y/n)'s eyes.

(Y/n): "Why-"

Seth: "Shut up! Now you listen to me!" He said as he pointed his index finger at himself. "Just because she cheated on you, you want to call yourself as useless?! Breaking up doesn't mean that you are useless! It's just her who doesn't see what you are doing! She knew that you're PJ but she didn't look deeply into that term and understand it. I know that you feel angry, sad, guilty and depressed. I've been in your situation and I've felt it all, much worse than yours. But you know what? All of this is just temporarily. There's still a lot more girls out there. But it doesn't matter right now. What matters now is that you must pull yourself together and move on. Remember that you're a PJ, and you must be professional. Don't let your emotion take control of your mind."

(Y/n)'s head dropped as he looked at the floor, trying to process on what Seth had told to him. He closed his eyes and he put his head on his hand. He then felt someone hugged him from behind. But he knew that it was Yang since he could felt her chest.... pressing at his back....

Yang: "Remember, you still have your family here. We will always be here for you, no matter what. You are like big brother to us. And its painful when we see you like this... I don't want you to be like this."

At that time, (Y/n) started to cry. Sniffles and sobbing could be heard. Seth put his hand on his left shoulder and Yang broke the hug and rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. Soon enough, (Y/n) began to calm down. He wiped off the tears using his sleeve.

(Y/n): "Boy... This is not my great moment.." He said and smiled shakily.

Seth: "Sometimes, it's best to let it out, son. It doesn't mean that you're strong if you not let out a single tear. Everyone has emotions." (Y/n) looked at him for a brief moment before nodded. "So, you good for now?"

(Y/n): "I think I've regained myself back after you speech.. It's still sting, you know that?" He said as he rubbed the spot where Seth slapped him. Yang shook her head while Seth let out a small chuckle. "But seriously, thank you guys. You make me feel like a useful person now. I really appreciate."

Seth: "Don't mentioned it. We are family and we take care of each other no matter how bad it is." Seth said and smiled.

(Y/n) knew that he had to move on. He was grateful that he has his teammates have his back. If he doesn't get the help from Seth, things would be different than this.

As they finished with their talk and was about to leave the room, the speaker went loud.

Speaker: "Pedro 64. Scramble. Scramble. Scramble."

Seth looked at Yang and (Y/n) as he saw both of their faces shows their determinations.

Seth: "You ready?"

Yang/(Y/n): "Yes, sir!" Both of them said in unison.

Seth: *nodded* "Good. Let's go to the TOC." The trio then jogged towards the TOC for mission update.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: hey guys. Sorry for the late post. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if there's any grammatical error or related to it. If you have any questions, drop it in the comment section or directly message me. Hope you guys have a great day and be safe whenever you are. Stay sharp.

Mako out.