Chapter 7

*Ara's POV*
I really wanted to go home. But I can't. He always lock the door and the window.

"Eat." he said and sit in a corner. For the first time, he wait for me to eat.
"You didn't answer my question yet." I said.
"What question?" He ask
"Why don't you kill me?" I ask curiously.
"You will know sooner or later." He smirk.
"Why did you kill people? When you came home at night, your clothes will be full of blood." I said.
"I kill because it's my need. Whenever I felt stressed or angry, I'll kill people."He said with a straight face.
"You have to stop. Think about other people too. They will lost their family." I said hoping that he will respond.
"I know what I'm doing right now! Can you just shut up? Do you want me to kill you right here?! Don't tell me what to do!" He said and stomped out from the room.

He can't even respond properly. How can I help him?

*Jimin's POV*
She's right. Why can't I kill her? She is not important in my life. Maybe I'll kill her after I do something.

*Ara's POV*
I can't hold it anymore. I need to get out from here.

"Jimin.. Please let me go!" I said.
No respond.
"Park Jimin! Unlock the door now!" I shout.
No respond.
"Uggghh just what the hell did he do in his room?!" I said in a whisper.
"Jim-"
"What the fuck?!" Jimin yell causing me to stop.
"What?" I said innocently.
"Can you just stop yelling?! It's annoying!" Jimin said.
"Let me go!" I said desperately.
"Why should I?" He said with a smirk.
"You should before I chopped your ass." I said and glare at him.
"Try me." He said with a smirk again.
"Park Jimin!" I yell again.
"Don't you get it? I'm not done with you yet." This time he said with a harsh tone.
"But-" He slap me and pinned me against the wall.
He leaned closer and whisper
"Don't make me do bad things to you.. slut." He said with a smirk and leave me there. I started to sob.

Why he is so mean? I just want to check Taehyung's condition.

*Jimin's POV*
She really ask me to do that. Fine then. I'll give it to her for the last time.

*No One's POV*
Ara flinched when Jimin pushed a guy beside her.

Taehyung?!

"Taehyung oppa!" Ara said sadly.
"A-Ara?" Taehyung said weakly. Ara cry.
"What are you doing he-"
"Happy?" Jimin cuts her off.
"What have you done to my brother huh you bastard!" Ara yell in anger.

Jimin didn't reply instead he lift Taehyung and punch his face.

"Stop!" Ara said.
"A-Ar-" Jimin punch Taehyung again.
"No no no!!! Taehyung! Park Jimin! Stop!" Ara yell again and cry louder.
"This *punch* is *punch* the *punch* real *punch* bastard!" Jimin yell in anger.

Taehyung mouth was filled with his own blood.

"Jimin please stop it.." Ara cry again and again. It hurts her to see his own brother suffer.
"Stop?! That was the same word that I told him before he killed my parents! Yes I'm scared with this kind of people at first. But after he killed my parents, I'm not scared anymore." Jimin said and she can see tears in his eyes.

Ara don't know what to say. She's too weak to respond. Too much to process. She never know her own brother.. is a killer. She only know he's a drug dealer. Not a killer.

"Ara I'm sorry" Taehyung said weakly.
"Oppa.. Don't apologise to me. It's not your fault." She cried.
"Not his fault?! He killed my parents you stupid bitch!" Jimin yell in anger.
"I need money!" Taehyung said weakly while crying.
"You can just forgive him! It's not his fault! He was stressed out! Jimin please stop.." Ara begged Jimin.
"Money? By killing my parents?!" Jimin shout and she can obviously tell that he is crying.
"Jimin please stop. He's my only brother. Please. Give him a chance." She begged more and more.
"I have to get my revenge for my parents." Jimin said coldly.
"I'm sorry." Jimin said.
"I love you Ara. Thank you for being my sis-" Taehyung said.

That was his brother last word before Jimin stab him and slice his throat.

"NOOOOO!!!" She shrieked. She thought that Jimin will only punch him. But she was wrong.

Jimin killed him. In front of her eyes. The only people that left in her life, is gone. Her brother who she love with all her heart is gone.

She passed out.

A/N: What am I doing?😶 Where did I got this idea? Sorry Taehyung stans.🙏 I feel bad writing this.

🙏 I feel bad writing this