Chapter 1

Kim Ara. Has a long hair. A short girl. Came from a poor family. She live with his older brother , Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung is a drug dealer. He always bring trouble to Ara. If he didn't pay his debt, the gangster will search for Ara. Taehyung will sometime abuse her if he is drunk or stressed out. He became like that after their parents abandoned them.

(flashback)

"Mommy , Daddy don't leave us!" Taehyung said while crying. Ara was 6 years old.
"Oppa why did you cry? Mommy where are you going?" Ara said innocently. Her mother scoffed.
"Shut up. You guys are useless." she said with a glare.
"What do you mean? I've tried my best to win your heart. But you still didn't accept us as your child!" Taehyung shouted with tears running down his cheeks.

Slap. Taehyung was slapped on his right cheeks.

"W-Why did you slap me?" Taehyung shocked.
"Don't you get it?! You both are stupid! You didn't deserve us! You are useless. Don't you ever call me Mommy. And don't you ever call my husband Daddy! You didn't deserve a parents like us!" She shouted to both of her child. Ara flinched.
"Mom-" before Ara could finish her sentence, her dad cut her words.
"Don't you understand? Don't fucking call her mommy!" he yell. Ara cried.
With that, their parents left them. Without any money or groceries.

"A-Ara let's go inside. It's cold out here." Taehyung said while crying.
"No! I want mommy and daddy!" Ara cried louder.
"T-they didn't love us anymore. Let's go in." Taehyung use his thumb to wipe Ara's tear.

I will never forget this.

(end flashback)

Since that incident, Taehyung started to apply for job. He work as a waiter in a restaurant. He will cried everyday. He also quit from school to support Ara. Ara felt so sad.
Everyday, Taehyung will pick her up from school. And everyday, they received a hate comment.

"Eww look at them. Low class."
"Ughh her brother is so handsome. But they're so poor."
"Not my taste."
"Why don't they die? It's so hard living like that."

Ara was sad. But she pretended to be strong in front of her brother. They had a very hard time. One day, Taehyung was working as usual in that restaurant.

"Yes miss what is your order?" he ask politely.
"Give me one hot coffee." she said coldly without even looking at Taehyung.
"Got it."
After 5 minutes, Taehyung served the coffee. Unfortunately, the hot coffee spill on her dress.
"Ouch!"
"Oh sorry I didn't meant to do that." Taehyung panick.
"Hey you little kids. Call your manager. NOW!"
Before he can said anything, his manager came.
"What's happening here?" He ask panickly.
"Just sack him! He's useless! He can't even hold a hot coffee properly!" she yelled and everyone in that restaurant looked at their way.
"B-But it was not my intention." Taehyung said and tried to hold his tears.
"This is one of my best workers miss. Sorry i can't sack him" The manager said that. Taehyung felt relieved. But he frowned after she said
"Sack him or I'll sue your restaurant!" she gave Taehyung and the manager a glare.
"But-" the manager sighed.
"I'm sorry Taehyung. You're fired."
Taehyung was shocked while she smirked in victory.

Taehyung came back home. He slamed the door. Ara flinched.
"Oppa what's wrong? Are you okay?"
He just sighed.

"You can share. We are sib–" Taehyung cut her
"Shut up! Please shut up! You make me even more stressed! Go away!" Taehyung yelled at Ara. She tried to hold her tears. It must be something bad happen to him.

A/N: Hello! This is my second book. I'll try to make it better. Please support me! Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote!