"Yeah I'd like to but she doesn't wanna rush and I don't wanna pressure her." I spoke. It was true, I really wanted to get to that point with Iris and soon, but not at the expense of her comfort.

"Sergio, trust me, she wants fuck you." Iker said and I was a little taken back by his bluntness.

"Even if we both wanted to, I don't have a condom with me and I don't know if she's on the pill." I said quietly, hoping not to attract any unwanted attention.

"If not having any condoms is your problem, let me fix it." He said, walking into the bathroom for a second before emerging with a few small gold foil packs. "Here, keep those on you." Iker instructed, shoving them into my hand.

"Fine, thanks." I said, shoving them into my pocket. As sure as I was that we could take that step, I really didn't want Iris to think that was the only thing on my mind, even if it was most of the time.

"Now if the moment strikes, you don't have to kill it." Iker teased, nudging me.

"It probably won't but thanks. She hasn't made much a of move in that department." I responded, moving to put on my dress shirt.

"Maybe she wants you to make that move." Iker shrugged, adjusting his tie.

"Maybe, but I'm hesitant because she knows my past. I don't want her thinking that's the only reason I want her." I spoke, glancing over at him and centering his tie. "It's different, I really want to show her I can be a gentleman and that I'll treat her well. It's all still very new for us." I added.

"That makes sense, but make sure you're not so concerned with that, that you you forget it's olay for two people who are dating to have sex." He instructed.

"I know, I know. I was actually thinking her and I could spend a weekend at my horse ranch in Sevilla. We could enjoy the quiet and the privacy, just the two of us. Maybe in a couple weeks." I said, hoping he would like my idea.

"A weekend date is guaranteed to get you laid, that's genius." Iker nudged me once more. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." I responded.

"I know, I'm just kidding. I think taking her there would be really nice. You could teach her how to ride a horse, then later she could ride you, it'll be good." He laughed as I shoved him and stifled my own laughter. "Lighten up Sergio, I'm supposed to be the uptight one." He added.

"Yeah so much for that." I rolled my eyes and moved to finish getting dressed.

Truth be told, I was a little scared to have sex with Iris, she was someone I genuinely liked. Hooking up was so easy, it was all just sex and no feelings, but she meant so much more to me than that.

***

Iris's POV:

I lit up once my eyes landed on him, Sergio was getting in position for the ceremony, and he was going to walk with me down the aisle.

He brought his palm up to his his chest and pretended to stumble back as he looked me up and down, "you look so beautiful." He smiled and leant down to peck my lips. "Absolutely stunning." He added, his eyes sparkling. He gave me another kiss, holding this one for a second or two.

"And you look as handsome as ever." I responded trying to hide the fact that I was blushing quite a bit at this point.

"Well I have to keep up with my date." Sergio smiled as the words left his mouth. He leant down once more to kiss me.

"You're gonna get my lipstick on your face." I teased. Sergio brought his thumb up to wipe off his lips and my mind immediately flashed back to him licking his fingers clean the night I broke up with Joey.