SaTzu Ch. 19 (New Version)

Start from the beginning

"That squirrel. . . " She muttered, a smile then slipped from the corner of her mouth. "Okay, let's see what we can find."

ו•••••••••••×

(Bodyguard's Side)

"Jeongyeon, Jihyo, let's search the next room."

When the two nodded, she then turned around and saw Sana standing in the doorway. She then grabbed her chest, Sana surely scared the wits out of her.

"Oh God, Ms. Sana. You scared me." She said.

"I'm sorry, I was actually looking for the bathroom. Glad I found you guys." Sana bowed with an apologetic smile. "Uhm, do you know where?"

Nayeon looked at the other two before looking back at the latter. She then sighed.

"We haven't searched the whole house, Ms. Sana. We'll help you look for it."

Sana smiled. "Thank you."

As they are walking down the hall, they can also hear footsteps on the second floor. All of them glanced up, Nayeon rolled her eyes and called Dahyun.

"Can't you walk quietly? Both of you have heavy feets."

"I'm sorry, ma'am—Momoring! You're being loud!"

The bunny-girl cut the call with her eyes rolling. When they reached the end of the hall, she gave a signal to Jeongyeon to open the door.

"Ah, here's the bathroom Ms. Sana" Jeongyeon opened it wide and revealed a bright bathroom, the window above is directly facing the sun. It had designed cobwebs above but it is still usable.

"Thank you." Sana bowed and got in.

After the door closed, Nayeon looked at the tomboy.

"Guard Ms. Sana, Jihyo and I will be in the next room."

Jeongyeon nodded and stood outside the lavatory while watching the two figures disappear in the corner.

Sana's parents surely had a big house for just two persons.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu found many more photos inside the drawer and smiled after seeing some pictures of the little Sana. She can recognized it was from a park near their highschool.

"Sana is so cute." Tzuyu whispered. She then felt arms wrapped around her waist.

"Look Sana, you're so cute here." Adding a chuckle, she then brought the photo above to Sana's eye level. "Sana-" Her eyes went wide when she saw the one hugging her from behind through the mirror.

A long haired girl with no eyes with a creepy smiling sewn mouth up until each ears.