SaTzu Ch.6

Today is the T-Day, as Sana would like to dub it, Tzuyu Day. Since this day, her one and only crush, slash love of her life, slash soon-to-be girlfriend, slash future hubby, slash the last two after. She then sighed, they were meant to be friends and that's it, so stop expecting.

She's now inside the arena in the VIP box near, Tzuyu's team is also on her side so she can see her easily.

Sana's eyes kept wandering around looking for her Tzuyu and there, her tall crush is sitting on the bench while listening to the their Coach. Any minute the game will start.

Meanwhile, a woman with a big round hat and dark glasses was currently sitting a few chairs away from the squirrel.

She glanced at the girl from the corner of her eyes and tried her best not to smile.

'Omo! This is my future daugther-in-law? She's very, very pretty! Tzuyu will get a piece of me if she will not hurry!'

She then glanced away but glanced back not long after.

'OMO!! HURRY UP CHOU HUANG TZUYU!!'

A woman with high image status just fangirled over a pretty girl. She fangirled with poise.

ו•••••••••••••×

(Bodyguard's Side)

"Dahyun, are you guys on standby?" Nayeon called while sitting on the bleacher with a popcorn in hand.

"Yes, Ma'am—wait! Give us some popcorns!" Dahyun whined as Nayeon was searching for them below, and there she finds the pale girl flapping her arms and had a pout.

"The popcorn vendor is right behind you." She then saw the latter turned around and ran towards the popcorn.

"Daebak, she saw me in this sea of people?" she muttered after cutting the call. "She's really an eagle."

Again, her eyes wandered in search for the others inside the court and finds Jeongyeon on the other side talking to some girl. Her brow twitched and immediately called her.

"Flirting is not allowed during work."

Jeongyeon on the other side darted her eyes away from the girl she was talking and searched for Nayeon. And when she found it she immediately flinched since she thought she saw lazers coming out to her way.

"I wasn't! The girl was asking where she could find C-27."

"Right, she was just asking."

"She was! She can't find her seat that's why I just helped her."

"Whatever. Focus!"

Nayeon immediately cut the call. She didn't know why but it just irked her. A sighed came out.

"This is gonna be a long day."

ו••••••••••••×

(Sana's Side)

As the game started it's first quarter with their school on the lead of fifteen points, Sana couldn't help but jumped out of joy as she kept cheering for Tzuyu.

"Go Tzuyu-aaahhh~!" Pumping her right fist on the air, she kept jumping out of her seat everytime the latter got a perfect shot.

Seeing Tzuyu so focused made her heart skipped a beat a multiple times, her cold expression is adding more charm to her, especially her look without a smile and sweats are dripping over her beautifully sculpted face.