SaTzu Ch.7

(Tzuyu's Side)

As Tzuyu reached her room, she directly slumped onto her bed and covered her eyes with her arms.

She can't forget the question that Sana had ask. How can she even tell it truthfully to her face? She didn't even know if Sana likes her that way.

Yes, all she knows is that Sana liked her as a friend. A special one.

Knowing Sana's bubbly nature, the said girl's reaction towards her is naturally jumpy and smiling. She also knew Sana had no friends to begin with, just mere acquaintances here and there but nothing more. Interacting only to classmates because of school work, no hanging out, nothing.

How did Tzuyu know all of this? Of course, she followed her everywhere she goes. At times, she even excused herself from class to go to the restroom just to passby Sana's room and see what she was doing.

It's amusing to the point she used her bodyguards to guard Sana as well.

She's that in love.

Remembering when all of this feelings had started, a smile crept over her face.

|Flashback|

Tzuyu jog up to the faucet near the open court and washed her face. It was nearing night time as the reddish sky slowly merges with the bluish hue.

When she was packing up, she heard a girl squealed not far from where she was and check up on her.

As curious as she was, she stood behind the tree and watched as how the girl is busy picking up her scattered papers on the ground. Bad luck caught up on her as the wind came blowing some of the papers away. She chased all of them from all sides making Tzuyu smiled in amusement.

Tzuyu wanted to help, but she doesn't know how to approach. All the people that interacted with her is the one initiating, not the other way around.

All she can do is watch.

When the girl was done chasing, she then stood up and that made Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat.

The girl was directly in front of the setting sun. Her side profile illuminated with grace and elegance, her beauty was breath-taking. Tzuyu could only gawked at the scene. But then the girl walked away towards the gate, probably going home.

She then ran back to the court and picked up her things and tried to catch the girl. As crazy as it sound, she managed to trail behind her only after a minute.

After calling her guards, who automatically followed her by car not far from her, she said to wait for her here and do not interrupt which made her guards baffled.

As she continued to follow, they had reached an eerie looking street.

'Is this where she lived?' She asked herself while looking at the surroundings.

Tzuyu was well aware that the latter didn't knew she was being followed since she was busy holding onto her bag and books tightly like she was afraid.

Her brows furrowed as she saw how terrified the girl is passing into this kind of streets.

'Why can't she take another route?'

But then her thoughts were stopped when the girl stopped by in an almost run down apartment.

Tzuyu hid behind a tree and watched her from afar as she fumbles through her keys.

'So this is her home.'

She wondered how such a beautiful person be living in such an awful environment. She really didn't know.