SaTzu Ch. 19 (New Version)

Start from the beginning

"Where are they?" Jihyo asked as she turned around and looked at the rest.

Chaeyoung pointed the stares. "I saw them going up. Maybe the master's bedroom."

Nayeon nodded. "Let them be for awhile, especially Ms. Sana."

The others then started to explore the house quietly.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

As they got inside the master's bedroom, she automatically felt the chill. The room was dark and had a gloomy feeling.

"I'll open the curtains."

When Sana nodded, Tzuyu then proceeds to open the curtains. When she slides the dusty mantle open, Tzuyu coughed and turned away and saw a figure passing-by the room in the hallway.

She hurriedly called her guards.

"Nayeonnie, who is searching upstairs?"

"Dahyun and Momo, Young Miss. Is there any problem?" Nayeon asked.

"Ahh, I was surprised someone suddenly passed by. Continue your search."

"Copy and out."

Tzuyu then walked towards Sana who's currently holding a picture frame. She then took a peek behind her.

A picture of Sana's dad holding a six year old Sana in his arms while Sana's mom is the one taking a family selca—they looked so happy.

Tzuyu kissed Sana's temple, and rubs her arm. She knows her girlfriend is sad deep inside seeing their picture.

Sana's tears escaped, and cried silently. Tzuyu pulled her in for a comfort hug and kissed her forehead.

"Everything had a purpose." Tzuyu whispered making Sana nod. She then pulled away without removing her arms from the crying beauty. "You can take some photos if you'd like, at least you had some memories to keep." She smiled.

The squirrel nodded with a weak smile. "Thank you, Tzuyu-ah."

The latter grinned, trying to ease Sana's dreary feelings.

"I'll just use the bathroom. My eyes looked puffy." Sana giggle dryly as she wiped her tears away.

"Okay, but do you know where?"

Sana shook her head.

"I'll help you look-"

"No, I can find it myself. I know your guards are here anyway." Sana smiled making Tzuyu nod.

"I'll wait here, maybe I can find something for you."

The squirrel smiled. "As long as it's not another girl, I'm okay with it." Adding a giggle to Tzuyu distorted reaction.

"Yah! What the—Sana?!"

Tzuyu pouted when Sana disappeared outside the door with a giggle echoing the hall.