My 11:11 wish

You. Yes, you I can't stop thinking about you. I like you...........a lot. I tell myself I'm over you;I try to get over you. But, it never works out. Because, whenever I see you time stops. I always see you and want to come over and talk to you but, I don't have the guts to. I usually walk up to people that I don't know and talk to them but, with you it's different. You've changed me. In the best way possible. Before, I met you I was ready to give up on everything, myself and life. I was in a horrible spot in my life when I saw you. But, you've gave me feelings and the power needed for healing; like you sprinkled a magic potion on me. Before, I met you sometimes I couldn't feel. I would try to evoke emotion but, I couldn't. So, it's like you have a magic potion that's got me feeling emotions. You make me feel and heal. Just thinking about you makes me want to live. That's how much I like you. I care for you more than I care about anyone else. And, it's funny because, you don't even know me. I always thought that love at first sight was kind of stupid, weird, rare or just a myth. And, then that Friday last year I was walking after our 1st pep assembly of the year. I was walking outside of the gym and I was telling myself in my head "God, this year I'm not going to like anyone. It's just me this year. I'm not going to care about anything or anyone. I can't even feel anymore and I hate it. I don't think anything can change it." And, right at that moment as if god was mocking me I looked up. I still don't know why. But, I'm grateful for that moment. Because, in that moment I saw you. I just glanced and looked away. But, for that whole weekend all I could think about was you. And, ever since then slowly I've been changing. I always wear jackets/hoodies because, I'm self-conscious. But, lately I've been trying to be myself; my old self. You've done what I thought was impossible..........when I think about you........I want to live. You've rekindled feelings in my heart. You give my life elements of excitement, happiness, love; feelings I had forgot about. I smile when I think about you. I had stopped smiling a long time ago. So, thank you because, you've given me the desire to live without even ever having spoken to me. 

                        He's the guy walking down the hall

                       She's the one that stalls

                      Just so she can get a glimpse of him

                      When she does it's like the lights dim

                       And, it's just them

                       Her heart stops when he walks in front of her

                       If only he knew what she could do 

                       Do for him

                        That guy walking down the hall

He's my 11:11 wish and always will be.