The First Session

My first session with the Ouija Board was with my friend in my attic. She seemed sort of nervous about it, and sort of not taking it seriously. When we first started, I asked the basic questions. Like, "Is anybody here with us?" or "Is there anybody here willing to communicate with us?" My friend and I were joking around, moving the piece to yes and saying how we wasted our money. Then. after the third question of "Is there anybody here willing to talk to us?" the planchette moved to yes. I asked my friend if she moved it, and she said no.

I then asked it "Are you a good spirit?" it stayed on yes. I asked it another question, I forget it, and it stayed there. I kept asking my friend if she was moving it, and she kept saying that she wasn't. It then moved in between the letters O and P. My friend jokingly said that it was saying that it was over powered, but I was still confused as to what it meant. The planchette then moved to the number 2. I was baffled, and then my friend said "It means two, as in there's two of us." So I proceeded to ask how many of them there were. It moved to the number eight. My friend commented on how many there were. I know now that 8 could've also meant that it was angry. However, I can't figure out why.

However, things only got uncomfortable with the last question; "Where are you?" Me and my friend's eyes followed the planchette as it moved down. "Goodbye" it landed on. That meant the session was over. It still makes me feel uncomfortable thinking about how quickly it avoided our question.