Two lives collided ( a mcfly fanfic)

Ugh i hate my job so much i thought to myself as i was woken up by star girl by mcfly coming from my alarm "HEY I'M LOOKING OUT FOR MY STAR GIRL" no matter how sleepy i am that song always gets me going in the morning. I got myself dressed grabbed my lunch and left for work. I had a big meeting with the whole department this morning about the next season of 'the Graham Norton show'. "excuse me sorry i am so late carry on" i rushed over to my seat and tried not to make a scene. "right so Charlotte i was just saying we have the first two episodes planned week one we are having the boy-band mcfly on......." whoa whoa what first of all mcfly are not a boy-band but what I'm going to be working with mcfly, I'm going to meet my idols my celebrity crushes wow. the meeting continued about why they were coming on the show to promote the new album , yeah i already knew that album 6 the album i have been waiting for , for months since they first played the new songs on tour. My boss eneded the meeting by saying we will be filming the interveiw tomorrow. Fuck, i mean i dont have to do much preperation really i just sit on the computers make sure sound goes right and stuff but still i need to look perfect.

As soon as i finished work i text my best friend , Fatima to meet me for a coffee.

"hey so whats the rush charl?" "well guess who is coming on the show for an interveiw tomorrow, Mcfly" her face light up she screamed then she realised we were in public.

" I mean we have met loads of celebs through my job but no one I have loved and been inspired by for so many years, I know its stupid but dougie and Danny are both single so we are going shopping Please" I pulled my puppy dog face which she always fell for. " plus you are gunna need some new clothes cos you can come in with me I mean you did when I had zac efron on" " oh my god charl I literally love your job and you so much I can't believe we are going to meet our idols tomorrow" I totally agreed with here I am still waiting for some one to come and pinch me now.

"this one babe you need to get this fatima you need these" I handed her some gourgous studded black skinneys and a simple vest top. " oh my gosh its perfect cos we can't look like we have dressed up for them" we caried on shopping for ages till the shops closed , I didn't care about the money today not for mcfly anyway. I got a simple black skater dress and ill just wear a scarf and my leather jacket with it. I feel asleep listen to mcfly whilest having goosebumbs knowing I am meeting them tomorrow.

A/N: sorry its a slow chapter will get in to it soon , please leave some feedback.