Tit 4 Tat

SAINT ANDERSON

"This is tricky

"This is tricky. I don't know Saint I'm gonna have to take G side on this one. Your being a little to naive about the situation. You really don't think she know who you were the first time she walked in the shop?" Seven asked while giving me that look yo auntie give you when she hear some bullshit.

"I don't know but this is a whole child. Why would someone lie about that?" I asked and she just sucked her teeth. "Girl just stay away from that girl. If ya get the results and it's his baby then G gonna do what he got to do. Just don't let that girl get to comfortable." Seven said causing me to nod my head.

"Have you spoken to G." Seven asked. "Nope Imma let him have his space. I honestly thought I was doing the right thing. Like I didn't know the situation was that deep." I said trying not to cry. Seven just pulled me into a hug but we pulled apart as my phone began to buzz.

Gionni long dick 🍆☔️🤤
She's mine. 🙃

"Welp she's his." I said. "Well okay maybe he will realize this is a blessing and that you did a good thing." Seven said trying to make me feel better about the situation. Just as I was about to say something my phone started to ring. Holding it up I showed Seven who was calling.
Incoming call from Milli Colon

Answering it I looked up at Seven and she mouthed put it on speaker. Nodding my head I dead as she said. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Saint. I know this is last minute but I got called into work. But can you please watch Kristen i don't know if Gionni told you but he is the father. I wouldn't be asking but I have know one to watch her." She pleaded.

"Okay yea you can bring her over." I said. "Thank you so much. I'll be there in an hour." She said before hanging up. "Didn't I just say stay out of that?"Seven asked while shaking her head. "G gonna fuck you up." She said causing me to suck my teeth.

"G not even in Atlanta so how he gonna know? Plus it's his fucking daughter! She deserves him in her life." I said and she just shook her head. "Well I'm gonna head home. Let me know how everything goes."  She said while leaving. As soon as she left I went to the guest room to make the bed so Kirsten could sleep.

"Again thank you so much! Saint I owe you!" Milli said ask she walked towards her car as I waved bye leaving me with Kristin. "So what do you like to do?" I asked as we walked inside the house and she was very quiet.

"Oh I see you don't talk to strangers huh?" I asked and she just looked at me. " I want my mommy." Kristin said and started crying. "Aw it's okay mommy had to work. You want fruit snacks and to watch Netflix?" I asked and she nodded her head yes while wiping her tears.

"Okay come on." I said picking her up. This was going to be a long night.

GIONNI G

Walking inside the bedroom I began to take my clothes off

Walking inside the bedroom I began to take my clothes off. A nigga was tired and I just wanted to be laid up with my baby. Yea we was going through it but I haven't been able to sleep much with out her on my side so I decided to come home. Just as I was about to get in the bed I noticed there was someone else in the bed. Looking closer I then realized it was a little girl and soon recognized it as the girl that was with Milli the other night.

Shaking my head Saint was always doing some next shit. Sighing I grabbed a pair of shorts from my dresser then went to sleep in the guest room.

Waking up the next morning I showered and quickly got dressed. Going downstairs everyone was eating at the table. "Good morning." I said and everyone's head turned. "When did you get here?" Saint ask frowning. Ignoring her I went to the kitchen to eat my food.

"So you ignoring me still?" Saint asked. "Why is she here Saint?" I asked. "Gionni as much as you don't want it but she's your daughter. Milli has to work and asked if I could watch her." She said and I didn't say anything. "I don't know Milli said she showed her pictures before." I just nodded my head take a piece of the turkey bacon.

"Kristin can you come in here please." Saint said and moments later the little girl came inside the kitchen. I couldn't like she was beautiful but you know how they say a parent knows their child or feels a special bond the moment they meet them? I ain't feel that shit at all.

"Kristin do you know who this man is?" Saint asked bending down and the little girl nodded her head yes while smiling.

"That's my daddy?" She asked and Saint just nodded her head

"That's my daddy?" She asked and Saint just nodded her head. "Yes that's your daddy, don't be scared." Saint told her. "Hi." She said shyly while hiding her face in Saints arm. No lie that was a little cute. Bending down to her level I pulled her towards me. "You don't have to be scared. I'm about to be your bestfriend !" I said tickling her causing her to laugh loudly. Looking up at Saint I She was grinning from ear to ear and I mouthed thank you.

_______________________________
SAINT SAINT SAINT SAINT
WHAT ARE YOU DOING BABBBY 😂😂🤣
BUT AWWW THE ENDING ......
Vote comment follow