Ma' be easy

G

"YO WASSUP WITH SHAWTY YOU POSTED ON THE GRAM? CAN A NIGGA HAVE THAT OR WHAT?" Troy asked causing me to mug him

"Now you know if G posted a bitch she off limits." Wayno said. "She ain't no bitch and you good off that. That's my friend tho." I told them truthfully.

"If that's just ya friend why I can't smash?" Troy said while grabbing onto his beard. "Nigga cause I said no the fuck. That's wifey she just don't know it yet." I told them while leaning back and passing the blunt.

"Oh shit she friendzone ya ass G?" Troy said while busting out laughing. I just let him have his moment. I wasn't about to confirm or deny. The truth is I friend zoned her cause I know imma just break her. I'm not a selfish person so I'm not about to put her through all that shit.

"Suck a dick." I told him and Wayno. "Why you mad at us we ain't friendzone ya ass." Wayno said earning a pound from Troy.

"Yo don't you have a baby mama to fight with? And don't you have to go make my fucking money?" I asked the both of them.

"Kayla and Kenzie went to Jamaica." Troy said shrugging his shoulders. "Nigga She ain't coming back with ya kid." I said fucking around with him. "I'll kill that bitch if she even think about some dumb shit like that." He said getting serious causing me to laugh.

"Relax Kayla ain't stupid." I told him as my phone started ringing. "Ooooou sexy as ig girl calling you huh? Put it on speaker." Troy said beasting. Ignoring him I looked at the caller I.D.
Incoming call from Alexis the sucker 🤣😌

Sucking my teeth I pressed decline. I don't even know why she was calling me. I wasn't in Atlanta and to her knowledge I won't be back till next month. "Yo how bout one of you take Alexis off my hands." I told them. "Nope we told you not to fuck with that crazy bitch from the jump." Wayno said.

"Yup But instead niggga wanted to think with his dick!" Troy yelled. Sighing I placed my phone on do not disturb . They were right. I started fucking with Alexis when I first started going downto Atlanta for business. That was two years ago. I'm not one to stick my dick in any and everything. Me being a nigga needed someone to fuck while I come to the A, so she was my Atlanta bitch. What me and her have is just sex. I never even kissed the girl. Yes I did take her out to eat and shopping or whatever but I've told her multiple times she ain't my bitch.

"You gonna be stuck with that bitch forever." Wayno said. Ignoring him I grabbed my car keys. "Yo Troy you coming or staying here?" I asked referring to the trap. Without even thinking Troy stood up. Giving Wayno and everyone else a dap we left out through the back of the trap and got inside my all white Benz.

"YO TURN THIS SHIT UP!" Troy yelled while turning the radio speaker up.

"KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME ARE YOU RIDING!" He yelled at the top of his lungs causing me to laugh. This nigga here is a fucking clown. "Yo G when we get to the next red light record me doing the challenge." Troy said.

"Nigga no I ain't entertaining this dumb shit." I told him. "Fuck you moe." He said turning the radio down. "You have any backwoods or papers?" I asked and he shook his head no. "Fucking bum never have shit." I said. "And you stay smoking our shit how you selling but smoking the product?" He asked.

"I'm still living comfortable right, plus we know the white Girl is what's really bringing in the shmoneyyyyyy!" I said causing us to both laugh. Pulling up to the corner store we both got out.

"Luckyyyy waspopping!" Troy loud ass yelled while walking to the back of the store causing me to laugh. "G how you doing my man?" Lucky asked while dapping me. "I'm good. Let me get some backwoods." I told him while throwing a hundred dollar bill on the counter. As I grabbed the bag in walked Lester.

"Oh shit if it ain't G and baby T. Let me whole a dolla." He said holding his hand out. "Get the fuck outta here." Troy said while grilling him. Lester was known for pimping these young girls out here and doing coke. Ain't no one really respect him but he ain't never caused me any problems so I ain't care for the motherfucker.

"Come on G I know you got something." He said while wiping his nose. "Nah I'm broke baby." I said looking over at Troy who was holding his stomach laughing. "You fucking lying, I could smell a nigga with money." Lester said while sucking his teeth.

"That nigga always asking for money. Type pimp shit is that?" Troy said as we got in my car. "You pulling up to the crib or I'm taking you home." I asked. "Nah I'm trying to finally meet my future wife." He said referring to Saint.

Nodding my head I continued on the highway to my house on the out skirts of New York. In less then thirty minutes we pulled up to my house.

"Daddy's home!" Troy shouted as we walked through the door causing me to laugh. Shaking my head I walked into the house and found Saint on the couch wrapped up in a blanket. "Yo why you sleeping in here?" I asked waking Saint up.

She just sucked her teeth and turned over. "Oop that's right baby ignore his bitch ass." Troy shouted causing me to turn around and grill him. "Nigga go somewhere." I said to Troy. Sitting on the couch I placed Saints feet in my lap.

"How long you gonna be mad at me?" I asked and she just looked at me. Smirking I got up and hovered over her. "You can't be mad at me forever." I whispered in her ear and kissed on her cheeks. "You know you wanna moan, go head and moan." I whispered while kissing and sucking on her neck slowly feeling her squirm under my body.

"Uhhhh." She moaned causing me to laugh and sit on the couch. "That's not funny!" She yelled while throwing one of the pillows at me and hiding her face under the covers. Pulling the covers off of her I grabbed her face. "How many times I gotta tell you stop hiding ya cute ass face huh?" She ain't say anything.

"You want me to stop fucking with Alexis that's all you gotta say ma." Looking at her I kissed the side of her mouth and got up to look for Troy a nigga needed a blunt.

_____________________________
G point of view ? Thoughts ? Vote and comment

Okay okay this the last updated till maybe Sunday ! I'm just excited and couldn't hold it 😩🤣🤣🤣 but please don't forget to vote and comment !

Oooooop G sucking and kissing on saint 👀👀👀👀

Getting a little steamy huh?