Aint shit sweet'

SAINT ANDERSON

"BABY!" I heard Gionni yell causing me to roll my eyes as I inhaled my second blunt of the night that was placed between my two fingers

"BABY!" I heard Gionni yell causing me to roll my eyes as I inhaled my second blunt of the night that was placed between my two fingers. "Why the fuck it's so dark in here?" I heard as G got closer. Taking a sip of my Hennessy I waited for him to enter the living room. It's been two weeks since I've found out about Alexis demon seed and two long weeks since I spoke to G. 

"Yo Saint What the fuck!" Gionni yelled as he finally entered the room turning the light on. Looking up I crossed my leg giving him a menacing stare. "Hello G." I said calmly causing him to suck his teeth. "So we back to calling me G?" He asked and I just laughed at him.

Taking one last sip of my Hennessy I immediately threw the empty glass cracking him right on his head. "YO WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard him bitch. Placing the blunt in the ash tray I quickly got up hovering over him. "Is it you baby!" I yelled as I punched him. "YOU GOT THAT BITCH PREGNANT AND GONNA BE IN HERE SMILING IN MY FUCKING FACE! HUH?" I yelled as I repeatedly punched him.

"OH BAD AS G AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY NOW HUH!" I asked him. Just as I was about to throw another punch he managed to flip us over and grabbed my arms holding them down. "CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" He yelled while grilling me. "Imma let ya ass go." He said. As soon as he released me I slapped him on good time and he immediately grabbed me up choking my against the wall.

"THATS GONNA BE YA LAST FUCKING TIME HITTING ON ME SAINT!" He yelled looking me in my eyes before letting me go. Catching my breath I looked at him in discuss. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" I yelled and he stood there for a second before walking out the living room. 

Taking a deep breath I followed him into the bathroom in our bedroom. Before I could say anything he cut me off. "YES SHES FUCKING PREGNANT. IS THE BABY MINE I DONT KNOW. TOLD HER I'LL TAKE A TEST WHEN SHE GIVE BIRTH!" he yelled while slamming the bathroom door in my face. Taking a deep breath I went and sat on the bed.

I needed fucking answers. How many months is she. When did he find out why the fuck he ain't tell me. Why this bitch thinks it's okay to just stroll in my shop. So much shit was going on through my head. Getting up and walking to the mirror I noticed I had a red mark on my neck from where he grabbed me. I can't believe that I actually put my hands on him. Honest to god those were not my attention but when I saw him walk in with that smug look something in me just snapped.

"I'm sorry for putting my hands on you."
I heard causing me to turn around. I didn't say anything just looked at him. I didn't know what to say. I didn't condone domestic abuse. "I'm sorry too." I said lowly. I had no business putting my hands on that man. Domestic abuse goes both ways and I always said if a female put her hands on a man she better be ready to square the fuck up.

"Now can we talk like two civilized people?" He asked and I just nodded my head. "I fucked up Saint. I ain't feel like it was necessary to tell you. You had just beat her ass and was already charged up. I ain't wanna add more shit on to your plate. Plus I don't think the baby is mine. She community pussy. Everybody be in that." He said while laughing. But I ain't find shit he said funny if anything it was disgusting.

"You should have told me instead you got this bitch walking into my shit bragging about carrying your baby. Oop and she said ya still fucking!" I yelled and immediately his face went stale. "I ain't touch that girl since we became friends! She's lying about that!" He yelled while standing up. Rolling my eyes I pushed him back on the bed.

"Well you need to get fucking tested for STD's and a DNA test fuck waiting the whole nine months!" I said and he nodded his.

"Oh and keep that bitch far away pregnant or not I'll catch a fucking case. I don't give not one fuck! You and that bitch better stop playing with me." I told him.

"So you not mad?" He asked pissing me off again. "Nigga are you dumb? I didn't beat your ass for the fun of it! I'm mad cause you a fucking liar! I asked you what ya was talking about and your bitch ass said nothing! You knew for weeks the bitch was fucking pregnant! SO YES IM FUCKING MAD. If you would have told me I'd be cool. Can't be mad at the fact you fucked her and got her pregnant before you met me." I said while looking at his dumb ass. Shaking my head I quickly walked in my clothes throwing on some sweats. I needed to get the fuck away from him right now.

GIONNI "G"

"Damn! Saint really have a mean left hook!" Troy said while laughing. "Shut the fuck up." I spat angrily. Saint fucking lucky she a fucking female or I would have fucked her little ass up. "Damn G who did that shit?" One of the corner boys said while laughing with another corner boy. Without saying anything I swiftly took my gun out and shot him in his foot.

"Bet you won't say another fucking word to me." I said while he screamed and cried. Looking up at Big C I motioned for him to get this nigga up out of here and clean the mess up. "What the fuck G."
Troy said ignoring him I walked to my office and took some weed from out my desk and began rolling it.

"I don't know what's worst. Getting Alexis pregnant or getting beat up by your girlfriend." Troy said. This nigga was really annoying me. "Yo shut the fuck up moe. Ain't shit funny." I yelled and he just held his hands up.

"Man you need a fucking night out. Big booty bitches, liquor, good vibes you feel me?" Troy said and I nodded my head. A night out from the bullshit would definitely do me right. Inhaling the blunt I passed it to Troy.

___________________________
BOOM BOOM BOOOM
HOW YA LIKE THAT?
Saint a lil gangsta whooping ass and shit
Dammm G
Vote comment