CHAPTER TEN

BEYONCE GISELLE KNOWLES
12pm

" Okay Bey we got sum'ting. " I heard from the door of my living room. I was sitting in my couch, with Onika in front of me.

That was basically how we spent our last two weeks, both irritated by the fact of the incapacity of the Gang we hired. They were so slow, so so slow, that even I would sure do better. If it wasn't for Onika who told me to not dive into this dangerous mess, I would have found my husband myself, and killed that bitch, myself.

" What, Ty' ? " I bluntly said.

Normally I would have been happy to the news, but it was like that for two weeks. They thought they found something important, but ended up realizing that it was only a small detail.

Tyler jogged a little and took a seat next to me, handling me his laptop. He was the geek one. " I found the location. "

" Show me. " I said, a little more interested.

Onika stood up and plopped herself next to me, laying her head on my shoulder. She has been the help I needed during this hard time, she has been nothing but patient, tolerant, and extremely understanding. It seems so egoistic to say that out loud but this whole Shawn situation made me realize how much I liked Nicki. And I knew that after we find Shawn, I would be with her. In the public's eyes, I don't care anymore. Her agreeable scent, her contagious laugh, her gorgeous body.. I could never have enough of it.

" They are at 42 West Side Street. They moved there today, it must be a more appropriate place for the girl to have him how she likes. " Tyler said adjusting his glasses.

I smirked. " Well tell the crew to get ready. "

" Bey. " Nicki called. I looked over at her and she had a worried expression. " You're not going, right ? "

I sighed. " I have to. "

" No you don't. "

I frowned. " What do you mean I don't, honey ? "

" I don't want you to go there. " She crossed her arms.

I chuckled slightly but stopped once I realized that she had a serious face. " Why is that, love ? "

" It's too dangerous. "

I smiled. " We got weapons and the best shooters, if it pleases you I can stay in the car. "

" No. "

I sighed. " Come on, Onika. It's not dangerous. At least, not for me. "

" But for me yes Beyoncé ! " She cracked up, irritation in her voice. " I don't want you to go I'm afraid ! I'm afraid that once you see him you don't think about me anymore. I'm afraid that once you'll kiss him, you'll want to make love to him again. I'm afraid of you choosing him over me, I'm afraid of losing you. "

I blinked, taken back by her suddenness. I was shocked, but mostly hurt. How could she, after two weeks of us living under the same roof, sharing the same secrets, eating the same food, and mostly sharing the same bed, doubt of my love for her ? I made her understand a thousand time that she was the one I needed, I made sure she was comfortable at the idea of coming out with me, I made sure she felt loved and cherished. All that for what ?

" Ty, leave us alone one sec. " I dryly said as I felt the couch resume it form. " And you better not tell my business to anyone or you're dead. "

" Yes ma'am. "

Once he got out of the room, leaving my lover and me all alone. You could feel the tension between us, and it was nothing positive. I roughly grabbed her neck and brung her into me, making her moan. I kissed her with rage but ended up adding passion in it. I forced my tongue in her mouth and licked the inside of her mouth, her perfect mouth that made me wish to never unstuck mine over it. After two delightful minutes, we pulled out begging for air. I was breathing loud, my hand still wrapped around her neck.