CHAPTER SEVEN pt1

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
9am

My annoying iPhone ringtone woke me from my yet peaceful night. I hummed and turned, not wanting to move a finger. It stopped, but started to ring again when I finally got my position back.

" Bey, get that shit. " I heard.

I opened my eyes, meeting a sleeping Onika. She frowned, clearly showing her insatisfaction. I groaned and took the phone, seeing that it was no one but my husband.

" Giselle where are you ?! " He asked, panic evident in his deep morning voice.

I yawned. " I'm still at mom's. I was so tired yesterday I fell asleep. " I explained.

" Aight, I was scared. " I heard him exhale. " Don't ever do that ma' "

I chuckled. " Sorry baby. "

" I fell asleep in front of the television once I got back and when I woke up you were nowhere to be seen. But then I remembered my dumb ass had to pick you up, my bad bae. " He said, his New Yorker accent coming off.

I chuckled again. " Yeah it's nothing Shawn. We were really tired apparently. " I said with a smirk.

" No wonder why, pussy was bomb. " He said making me laugh.

" So was the d. I'm texting you later so you could come pick me up. " I yawned, feeling sleep slowly taking over my body.

He laughed. " Aight then. See ya later, love you. "

" Love you too. " I answered and hung up.

I smiled thinking about our reconciliation sex. Hands down, my orgasm was the best I've ever had. Where would I go if my husband was not only a perfect handsome gentleman, but also a sex God ?

" Y'all could talk about all this somewhere else. " I heard. " Ain't trying to start my day hearing sex talk. "

I snapped my head and saw Onika laying on her back, fixing the ceiling. What sex talk was she talking about ? And why was she bringing it like that ? As if it affected her ?

I frowned. " Which sex talk ? "

" Bey. " She sighed. " I heard you talking about some bomb dick and pussy. "

I tried to gulp my laugh but I failed miserably, my raspy voice echoed in the room making Onika snap her head at me. " That isn't sex talk Onika. "

" It isn't ? God I don't even want to know what is a sex talk for you. " She looked back at the ceiling.

I chuckled. " It's something like 'I can't wait until you make me come Daddy' type of thing. "

I purposely teased her with a seductive tone, watching her stiffen in the second. Any girl would have reacted to this, and seeing that Onika wasn't an exception made me feel somehow confident.

She cleared her throat and tried to discreetly close her legs, which failed. I smirked to myself, happy from my little discovery. Onika wants me.

Not in a friendly way, in a sexual way.

" Whatever. " She said getting up.

I frowned. " Where are you going ? "

" To do my hygiene and eat, what you normally do every morning. " She said in a duh-tone. " Unless if the first thing you do is to talk about some 'I can't wait until you make me cum Daddy' typa shit with your man. "

I smirked. " I know you're not jealous ? " I asked.

" You know I am. " She replied. " And you know I only am jealous with you. "

I would have lied if I said that didn't have any effects on me. It warmed my inside, it was like I drunk some hot sweet tea. " But you can't be jealous of Shawn. "

She crossed her arms. " Why not ? "

" Because he is my husband. " I said.

She scoffed. " And I am ? "

She tapped her feet on the ground making me realize what she had on. Apparently, she had stripped herself last night and had fun with my closet. Her joggings were replaced by a black short showing more than what had to be shown, her cute crop top by a white tank top.

I unconsciously bit my bottom lip as I watched how her curves were embraced in her outfit. God forgive me but the woman was perfect. A pure Prophetess, no blasphemy only reality.

" Bey. " She called as I came back on earth. " And I am ? "

I eyed her body, licking my lips. " Looking hella hot. " I whispered.

" What?! "

" Mucking elixir of the mob. "

She watched me with a big frown but sighed. " You know what." She smacked her teeth. " I'm not even trying to understand. That doesn't make any sense ! "

I chuckled and griped her hand, making her fall on top of me. " Watch your attitude. And, I seriously don't know what you are for me now. I still need to figure it out, Onika. "

We were so close to each other that I felt her breath on my face. I couldn't even think straight. Who is she for me ? I didn't really have time to think about it. And now that I started to, I didn't know who she was.

My ex ? No, we can't call her that because I didn't feel love towards her, I hated her from what I remembered. A friend ? No, we can't be friends, I caused to much pain in her life to act like her friend.

But then what was she ? My lover ? My crush ? She could be. I had all the fucking symptoms of an high school girl that fell in love : I was happy around her, I didn't want to leave her, I was numb to all sensations that didn't imply her..

But then Shawn ? I love him, I do. With all my heart, body, tears, sweat. I would've been ready to do whatever you would've asked me to for him. He cheated on me and broke my heart in front of the whole world, but I was still there. I was still griping tight on him and on our love. If that wasn't love...

And I was here without him, staring right into those almond eyes, trying to think but I couldn't. An alone time was what I needed.

She gulped and nodded. " When will you know Giselle ? "

I sighed, starting to get frustrated with my thoughts. When would I know ? I seriously didn't have a single clue on that. " I don't know Onika. I have to think, and it'd take me long because we're talking about my future. I need time.. "

She sighed. " Take your time. "

" Why are you doing all this Onika ? Why are you asking? Don't you hate me ? Could you fall in love with me again after all I did to you ? " I frowned.

" Damn, you ask too much questions." She chuckled. " Just because I want you, and I know that you want me too. So bad, Giselle. " She whispered against my lips and gently pecked my lips for three seconds before pulling back.

•<?>•

Ooooop👀👀👀👀

They told me to gtfo . 🙄

But don't worry I'll try to sneak in for you 🤪

So ? Got sum to say ? 🤷🏿‍♀️👀

Happy Beyday Giselle ❤️👑