Ethan's Family

Atrey was grumbling as he made Eka lay down on his bed in his home. Eka was clutching the figurines tightly in his arm as he slept. He hoped Ethan was up and had something. The man could run himself to earth if he put his mind to it. He just needed the healer to check on Eka and then by evening go back. He didn't want to wait. For one thing, he was pissed off at Ethan and for other, he just wanted the worry gone from his mind.

He hated being away from Ethan. He was never going to go anywhere without that asshole ever again. Eka was a bigger mess than him without his Father around. He was grumpy the whole way. 

-------------------------------------

Ethan reached the palace. He saw Avadh sitting on the floor with all seven of his kids as Iker glared at them. Probably they messed up big time.

Meanwhile, Zal was having his foot rubbed by Viraat and Vir both. Ethan knew better than to comment when his already volatile brother is pregnant. Viraat seems very happy with his job anyway.

Hale was making Vansh have the breakfast like a mother hen would. Interestingly the food doesn't seem to have any sugar. That explained the unwillingness. So Diabetic.

And then he heard two tiny legs storm its way through the stairs and soon he had a handful of Eka, his son. Atrey was standing upstairs and rolling his eyes.

"One would think he was away for eternity," said Atrey as he stormed off.

"He is just jealous," smiled Ma.

Ethan nodded and went up to the room and saw Atrey was munching on the junk.

"So, what gives you the right to flee with my son before I wake up? Come on enough is enough, let us just go home," asked Ethan.

Atrey looked at him and raised his eyebrows.

"I told Salli why I was not waiting on you. I just wanted to be sure," said Atrey.

"Sure about what?" said Ethan, feeling like they were having two entirely different conversations.

Atrey gave him a duh look.

"About whether or not there were any lingering effects of poison in our son's body," said Atrey.

Ethan looked at him. All his righteous anger burning down to nothing. Ethan hugged Atrey, holding him closer.

Atrey was surprised. He buried his head deeper and looked up at Ethan.

"Why do you act like I was lost and found?" asked Atrey.

Ethan just shook his head.

"Hey, What is it?" asked Atrey using his hand to smoothen the creases in Ethan's shirt as he cuddled and wrinkled the other side.

Ethan had a soft smile on his face as he said  "I thought you left," said Ethan.

"I did- started Atrey and then it clicked.

He looked at Ethan and his eyes welled up.

"And you came for me? For us?" asked Atrey

Ethan nodded.

"I am sorry about what I said last night. I didn't mean any of it. But given that I did run to you, I think I had the leash part correct," said Ethan.

"Shut up," sobbed Atrey as he held tighter to Ethan.

Ethan smiled as he looked at Eka who was now trying to wipe Atrey's eyes.

"He is a crybaby," said Ethan.

"Shut up," came Atrey's muffled voice.

'Papa' said Eka and looked innocently at both his parents who stood frozen.

"Aatrey had been trying to make him talk for days now and finally he was talking.

Ethan sat on the bed and Atrey leaned against him as they held Eka in their arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Ethan agreed to a referendum among the people about the formation of a pack. Atrey was overjoyed. Sure enough, 98 per cent of people agreed with pack formation. Ethan asked the rest to stay back and live as they used to.

Ethan was really surprised. Even when Alpha Cristian in the presence of his mate and consort Ahem De Russe and the King himself Avadh Alwar along with his consort and mate Iker Alwar hailed him as the new and first Alpha of Myrkovir pack, he found it difficult to believe that these many people wanted to be his pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ethan looked at Atrey.

"Don't look so smug just because you were right once," teased Ethan.

"Well, I am always right," said Atrey.

" Well then, tell me what am I going to do now?" asked Ethan.

Atrey looked at him.

"Going to be a big bad Alpha?" asked Atrey

"No," Ethan said and went on his knees and Atrey closed his eyes and opened it again to see his Alpha still on his knees. Atrey's tears fell on the ring and he extended his hand.

"Father" Eka was jumping in delight.

Atrey smiled as he hugged both his guys closer to him.

-------------------------------------------------

Atrey looked at Ethan who was running his hand through his face. Eka was asleep in his room. 

"Do I turn you on now or is it still the bond?" asked Atrey

Ethan smiled as he moved a bit making Atrey moan. "You, definitely you," smiled Ethan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want it now," said Atrey.

Ethan exchanged a look with now seven-year-old Eka who just smirked.

"Come on, let us go get it," said Ethan and both got out of the room.

"You both better not get into any trouble on the way," said Atrey warningly as the father-son duo left.

They came back with the strawberry flavoured ice cream.

Atrey ate it without stopping for a second and glared at both who were eyeing him with amusement.

"What? I am the one carrying your child and your brother. I will eat as  I choose," said Atrey, glaring balefully at both of them.

Ethan smiled and Eka did too. He slowly curled up next to his papa and was soon asleep. Atrey looked so cute with a baby bump. Ethan would never be over it. He pecked Atrey on his forehead and then on his stomach.  Atrey smiled as Ethan enveloped all four of them in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------

They called him Evan. 

---------------------------------------------------

So, the story is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Yes, you read it right. We are done.

So, there will be one chapter dedicated to Vansh/Hale, Viraat/Zal, Cristian/Ahem and a little bit of Iker and Avadh.