Hale's Forgiveness

Vansh woke up to see Hale asleep by his side. Ira was asleep on his other side. He saw the crib on the side and he could see his younger one's head peeking out of it. He looked back at Hale. Hale's hand was tight around his shirt that he smiled. He ran his hand through Hale's face.

Hale opened his eyes.

"I don't really deserve you," said Vansh.

Hale shushed him and held him close. 

"You are straining yourself," said Hale running his hand through Vansh's shoulder. The anger had taken a lot of energy out of Vansh.

"Baby, I was not there when you needed me the most and I just what- spent a little too much energy and you are pampering me. I really don't deserve you," said Vansh and looked away.

Hale climbed on top of Vansh and made the man look at him.

"Don't beat yourself up. I know you left to fulfil your dream. I know you wouldn't be complete without accomplishing it. I know what it means to you. That was not what worried me Alpha," said Hale.

"I should have been calm with you. I was agitated. I even thought of giving in, can you believe it. I - what if I had?" asked Vansh, a teardrop sliding down his eyes.

"You wouldn't have and I know you better than that. You gave me life Alpha, you wouldn't cheat on me. It wouldn't even have been cheating technically. I had left. But, I know you and now I also know how you carry our love. You carry it as your breath. I - the elders say I was able to wake up only because of that. I know you wouldn't have and it was not you. It was the magic," said Hale. He himself had a hard time at first. But now, now he was feeling better. Vansh needed him.

-----------------------------------------

Vansh glowered at the man speaking to Hale in the party they were attending. They were still in Ilse. The guy leaned and kissed Hale on both cheeks and left. Vansh's fury came out.

"Oh, you are over me so quickly I see. I thought we made up or was I dreaming," snapped Vansh.

Hale was amused. He slapped on Vansh's head.

"Are you insane. Well, technically, we are still fighting and it shouldn't matter if I sleep with the guy," said Hale.

Vansh broke the plate he was holding.

"Are you insane? Okay, I had some pent-up anger and seeing you jealous made me want to be vindictive, I am sorry. Look here," said Hale and turned Vansh's face and made him look into his eyes.

"You idiot, he is a friend. With a mate and kids of his own and like a brother to me," said Hale.

Vansh scowled but held Hale in his arms. "You are going nowhere away from me," said Vansh.

"Controlling much?" teased Hale. Vansh let go of Hale and stormed off. The unfamiliar people were setting him on edge. And on top of that, he was stressed out as Hale was yet to say that they will be going back together. It was eating at him.

Hale tried not to feel hurt. He was only teasing Vansh. But Vansh was on edge and he knew it. But he wanted to tell Vansh in a special way and so he was waiting. The guy whom Hale was talking to earlier who had pecked on his cheeks was now going to Vansh, a box in his hand. The box was what he was talking to him about. Vansh took the box and was shocked out of his mind when the guy kissed on his cheeks too. He flushed embarrassed and looked at Hale who laughed. 

"Open it," said Hale as he got closer to Vansh.

Vansh froze seeing the jersey in there. He was determined to not play for KV's final. But Hale seems to have other plans for him.

"Hale- I," Vansh looked down.

"For us," said Hale as he motioned to their daughter who was skipping her way to them and their son who was asleep on Vansh's shoulder.

Vansh looked at him.

"I wanted to prove myself worthy of you. I wanted to show those people who said that you should have chosen better that I am worthy. I just wanted to earn all the happiness you gave and give me," said Vansh.

Hale nodded.

"I know. You have nothing to prove. I promise. Nothing at all. I had chosen you because you are mine and worthy of all the happiness in this world. And that, has not and never will change," said Hale.

Vansh looked at the jersey.

"The guy, Ane works with the clubs here. He got in touch with the other owners of KV's and they are eager to have you for final," said Hale.

Vansh sighed.

"I am not moving an inch without you three," said Vansh.

"You are not moving an inch without us," said Hale.

Ira jumped and Vansh took her up too.

"Do you hate me still?" asked Vansh.

Hale looked taken aback.

Ira shook her head.

"I don't hate you Father. You are the best. I was angry," she said wiping Vansh's eyes.

"I never realised," said Hale.

"Hey, it is not your fault. She was seeing you sad," said Vansh.

"How can you believe it when she said she hates you? She thinks you hung the moon and the stars. She was boasting about her heroic father Vansh Alwar to all here," said Hale. Vansh smiled, happy when he heard it.

As he slept with Hale and Ira in his arms and little Pran in the crib, all he could pray for to keep his little family safe and happy.

------------------------------------------------

Avadh rushed out of the palace door. Viraat, who was back from the vacation  and Arav rushed after him. Iker looked at Zal who looked equally worried.

"I hope everything goes well," said Iker.

"Why would the pack clash with lone wolves anyway?" asked Zal.

"I don't know. King said something about how he can't not take action against lone wolves as they scare the packs and well, they also attack hunters at times," said Iker.

Atrey who was curled up on the sofa like a cat till then sat up.

"Did they just run off to a fight?" asked Atrey.

All nodded.

Atrey groaned. 

"I just hope my Alpha is a simple, regular guy who doesn't get in this much danger every second of the day," said Atrey scowling as he brought his knees up to his chin and sat leaning back on the sofa making all two of his brothers- in- law and sister-in- law smile.

-------------------------------------------

Miles and Miles away, in the deeper part of Myrkvior forests, Ethan De Russe opened his eyes. He heard the cry of lone wolves.

--------------------------------------------