Alwar Brothers in Denial

Iker, heavily pregnant and the KIng's whelp giving him trouble even when he tries to sit, was rolling his eyes as he saw his husband walk down the stairs. Zal and Hale both shared a nod. Riya hit Arav upside down the head.

"Posing like he has never lived here is not going to help," said Riya.

"Yeah, not looking in the direction of his room is not going to help matters either," said Iker looking at Avadh who just glared. 

"Not having hot chocolate is not going to make it not true either," said Zal glaring at Viraat.

"Not touching his stuff or not playing his favourite movies is also not really helpful," said Hale as he looked at Vansh.

"Is this an ambush?" asked Arav.

"Well, if your brother had not decided to live in some deep dark forest, that too in Myrkovir of all the fucking places, he would be here," said Avadh, as he sat down next to Iker and made Iker lean a bit and help him sit painlessly.

"Is that accusation I hear?" asked Iker. Avadh groaned but looked at Iker and said "Not at you people, just Ethan," said Avadh and kissed on Iker's head.

"He couldn't live like normal people, no and the moon goddess is crazy. He is basically a recluse and Atrey is so bubbly," muttered Viraat.

"I used to think moon goddess making us mates a mistake too, but look where we are or are you regretting," snapped Zal, in the third month of pregnancy and very volatile.

"No, love, I didn't mean it like that," said Viraat and pacified Zal by holding him inside his arms.

"I was just being overprotective, okay?" said Viraat and Zal nodded and rested his head on Viraat's shoulder.

Hale looked at Vansh.

"You got something to add?" asked Hale.

"No, nothing!" said Vansh as he took Pran from Hale and almost fled.

"We can invite them to palace, you know or maybe it is too soon. One of you can go see him randomly every week and then we will invite them over. I want to see them both," said Iker as he cuddled onto Avadh's side and everyone else snorted. Now, that was definitely going to happen. There was no such wish that Iker has hoped for and has never had with the King ready to indulge him at every step of the way.

---------------------------------------

Avadh was cradling Jana in his hand as he rocked his son to sleep. Iker sat on the bed looking at them fondly.

"Do you think he would hate me when he grows and hears that I chose to go for the pack kids first and not him?" asked Avadh.

Iker looked at Avadh. "I thought we spoke about this King? He is your son. He will be the first one to understand and accept the choice you made. Have you noticed that Jana is the most selfless of all our kids? asked Iker.

Avadh's face had a small smile as he laid down Jana on their bed and looked at Iker.

"Do you hate me even a little for that?" asked Avadh

Iker pulled Avadh by his arms and made the man sit down.

"I think I would be lying if I said I did not think that I hate you for that one moment when you said that our son will have to wait. It was the mother in me. The next moment I knew why you said that. Hell, I am sure Jana, Carles, Jeev and Kanwar all of them will make the same choice. And to answer your question, No King, nothing can make me hate you. I understand and you were right. They were ready for you and I almost lost you because I couldn't think logically. It is you who has to forgive me for thinking that you would sacrifice our child," said Iker.

"Hey, no. There is nothing to forgive and if you feel I should still say those words. I forgive you Iker, you mean everything to me and that will never change, no matter how many times death comes knocking," said Avadh.

Iker ran his hand through Avadh's face.

"Sometimes, the stunts you pull make me want to kill you by tearing you from bone to bone," said Iker.

Avadh smiled.

"Why don't you do it then?" asked Avadh

"Well, Then I realise that I would lose my man and I go back on my decision and decides to let you live as I have no intention of living without you. Honestly, I am keeping you alive because I am selfish. For all the miniature heart attacks you give me every day, I should be dead with your head in my platter by now," said Iker.

Avadh smiled and Iker kissed him.

Avadh still was unable to understand how he got so lucky to have Iker. His Iker who loved him unconditionally. He could still feel the healing powers of the phoenix tears.

-------------------------------------------

Iker gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and two baby boys at the end of the ninth month. Neither the boys nor she was untouched by the poison much to the delight of the parents.

Iker looked at his three kids, the boys had Avadh's golden eyes and his hair while the girl has Iker's eyes, features and Avadh's hair.

Avadh smiled as he held Iker who was showing of the kids to their sons.

----------------------------------------------------

Iker smiled at his Alpha. Avadh was carrying around their daughter. Five years before if someone told Iker that all of this would happen in his life, that Avadh would happen in his life, he would have scoffed and now, now he couldn't imagine not meeting Avadh, not leaving with him for Manovar.

Avadh looked at him.

"Mm?"

"Come here,"said Iker.

Avadh sat down.

Iker smiled as he kissed on Avadh's lips.

_________________

Ethan saw Atrey looking at the picture on the bedside table. It was a picture of the whole family.z There was Avadh, Iker and their older kids, Vansh, Hale and their two kids, Viraat, Zal and Vir, then there was Ma, Arav, Riya and Tara, Ahem, Cristian, Anthony and Anaya and Atrey himself.

"Missing them?" asked Ethan

"Kind of," said Atrey

---------------------------------