"What's up, Taehyung?" Katie asked as she played with the coffee in her mug. "I haven't really sat down with you in months."

Taehyung chuckled at that, "Yeah, we've both been very busy. Congratulations on the new program you've opened up by the way." Taehyung congratulated. "The program with helping with postpartum depression, it's very genius."

"Thank you, thank you," Katie gave him a tight-lipped smile, "how is everything with you? Is it going good?"

"It's been great, I just need a favor from you," Taehyung said a bit slowly. "It's totally fine if you cannot help me though."

"It depends."

Taehyung asked, "Do you mind if you can have an appointment with Graycen around this week? She told me she was going to set one up, but knowing her I doubt she did already." Taehyung knew Graycen cared about the baby and health, but he knew she was forgettable. He wanted an appointment set up immediately.

"Uh, can she come by today? Like in three hours?" Katie requested from Taehyung. "This week I'll be very busy and I already have meetings and such." Taehyung was already pulling his phone out.

"I'll contact her now," he told Katie, "then I'll tell you if she can. Thanks, Katie."

Katie stood up and gave Taehyung a thumb's up before she walked out of the room. Taehyung dialed her number and waited on the second ring for Graycen to pick up.

"Hello?" Surprisingly, it was Taylor who had answered the phone. "Taehyung, what's up?" Taehyung already sensed that something was off by the reluctance in Taylor's response.

Taehyung was a bit confused, "Everything's going okay. Where is Graycen cause I need to talk to her?"

"She's actually napping," Taylor said then sighed, "she didn't have a great morning like at all."

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyung supported his phone with his shoulder as he started reading his emails. "Is she good, what happened?"

"I'm honestly not sure if it's my business to tell."

Taehyung then started getting annoyed because he didn't like not knowing anything. Definitely when it had something to do with his baby's mother. "Taylor, I advise you to just tell me. I'm working and I'm getting anxious."

Taylor took a pause before she started to speak, "Fine, fine! Three workers of Graycen vandalized her shop and stole any money from there. She's pretty out of it and even had a big headache, I had to bring her back to the house to calm her down."

Taehyung didn't believe what he was hearing, "Are you kidding me?"

"I wish I was." Taylor took a deep breath. "She was bawling her eyes out and shit. All she has been doing since she got back was cry and sleep. I got her to eat like one banana, but that was all."

Taehyung sighed, "I had set up an appointment for her at around ten in the morning. Make sure that she's here, please. Also, keep an eye on her. I'm sure she's already stressed out."

"Of course!" Taylor said in a way as to agreeing to oblige to his request. "It's perfect actually. I have a brunch date at ten thirty so I'll drop her off. Keep an eye out for your phone."