nine

>>>>>

>>>>>

Taehyung did something that he never thought in a million years he'd do. He picked up his phone and dialed Taylor's number, the thought of Taylor going to find out the sex of Graycen and his baby was exciting and he wanted to go with her. Even if it meant begging Taylor on letting him tag along.

"Hello, this is Taylor speaking. May I help you?"

He took breath of relief and plopped down on his couch, "Oh thank Goodness you answered the phone, Taylor. How is everything?"

"Who is this? You sound very familiar."

"It's Taehyung, listen-"

"- oh hey," he was taken by surprise at how friendly Taylor sounded, "how are you?"

"I guess I'm fine," I cleared my throat, "but I heard that you're going to find out the sex of the baby tomorrow."

Taylor chuckled a little before verifying, "Yes, I'm super excited and I cannot wait until I find out. Is that why you wanted to talk to me?"

"I was wondering if I can join along," Taehyung nervously said, "not to get the sex for myself but to tag along for support."

"Are you out of your mind, dickhead?!"

"Wh-"

"- I'm going by myself and that's that. Besides, aren't you and Graycen not supposed to see each other?! I am related to Graycen so that means you're seeing her if you're coming along with me. No thanks!" He sucked his teeth after she hung up on him.

She was always extra and at times Taehyung didn't even know how she was tolerable to the human mind. Instead of stressing himself over it, he put two in two together and figured that Taylor was going to the doctor's office that Graycen went to before with the other baby.

Taehyung called off going to the bar with Jin and Jimin, he wanted to be at the doctor's office early. He had no idea what time Taylor was going but wanted to be safe and assume she'd be there early.

Before Taehyung left that morning, he found himself inside of the shabby nursery room. Flashbacks of him destroying the room and breaking the crib and dismantling the changing table crept up into his mind. "Wow, I was so angry." He said to himself as he looked around the room. He hasn't been back in the room ever since then. All the broken furniture were still in there, but the rocking chair that was in the middle of the room on a rug.

The clock in his car read the time as 9:30 and he was sitting in the doctor's office parking lot, hoping that he was correct about Taylor coming early in the morning. In his luck there was a cafe across the street so he traveled by foot to grab a bagel. Luckily, by the time he got back to the doctor's office parking lot he spotted Taylor.

"God, this is going to be difficult." He mumbled to himself before hurrying to the door and opening it before she gotten the chance to. "Good morning, you look hideous as usual."