What's "G.D.A" ?

Generalised anxiety disorder is when we have excessive worry or anxiety for least 6 months. This anxiety and worry can lead feeling to us restless or edge, fatigue, have difficulty concentrating, irritable, tense muscles , and struggles to get too good night sleep.

In adults, this disorder tends to be focused around worry associated with health, finances and everyday routine life circumstances. Children, tends precent more as worry about competence (test and assessment) the quality of their performance .

(Sport games, musical performances, etc).

Although the media age onset is 30 years old, those spoke stated that they had felt anxiety their entire lives.

Treatment?

The good news is that there any many good options
First is talk to you therapy and more specific CBT.

This helps understand challenge those automatic/ faulty thoughts so that we slowly can get doing things we used to do without worry and anxiety.

This take time and a lots of therapy homework, but they find GBT therapy to be the best approach.

Secondly is: meditation

Is not open or work for everyone trying
meditation, but they find GBT with meditation give us the best chance of recovery. Usually
SSRI's or SNRI's (known" as antidepressants) are used first. If those not worked at certain intense  movements, they may have prescribe a benzodiazepine.

Third:

There are same lifestyles changes
eating regularly and form a well balanced diet can help. Also if cut back on coffee and alcohol this  help us sleep more soundly and get rid of any symptoms may feel like anxiety. Getting exercise and taking time to meditate helps better manage any of the anxiety symptoms we're struggling.

Today lesson ✨✨