I've got you.

It was already the end of January. Emily felt like if she blinked she would miss the whole year.

She had made a New Years resolution to be her best self and to live her best life.

At the moment living her best life was to be more alternative, her style was a lot more alternative than last year. She was wearing a lot more colour, Black and leather.

She had gotten her Both her nose and septum pierced and she had gotten an industrial piercing too.

She still had a bob cut but had changed the color from light pink to mint/pastel green.

She had however had to change her anti depressants so so was going through a period of nasty side effects.

At times she was very down or moody,sometimes if people ignored her or didn't respond to her texts she would have an episode over it where she would get bad anxiety, shake, and at times she wanted to die. She knew the emotions she was feeling wasn't always logical and at times a little silly.

She would talk about what she was feeling to her therapist and at times to Wes. Wes was always sweet to her and very understanding.

On a typical day at the office she was feeling very drained. They were filming a video later but Emily was so so tired and anxious.

She came into the office wearing a long black oversized sweater dress. Her makeup was simple -black winged eyeliner and light pink lipstick.

Damien was the only one there for the moment. He looked absolutely horrible, massive bags under his eyes, hair ruffled.

'Hi' Emily offered tiredly. Damien just nodded back at her but didn't say anything.

'Dami what's wrong?' Emily asked

She had never seen him sulk like this before. Sure he had his moments where he had been upset or angry ever since he started working at Smosh, but she had never seen him this upset before.

' do you remember how upset you were when you were sure Wes didn't like you ?' Damien said and avoided her gaze

Emily went over to him and put her hand on top of his in a comforting manner.

Emily remembers a little too well. At times she thinks she's still living in a dream and that she'll wake up and realize that she never joined Smosh games or got together with Wes.

'I take it things didn't go well with Cute Barista Girl?' Emily asks carefully and squeeze Damien's hand

' I just don't... get it? We had great conversations and there was potential but..'

'What happened?'

' I asked her out and you should have seen the look on her face and her tone of voice. She was so / harsh/ so /cold/ when she turned me down.. maybe I just made it up in my head'

'That's bullshit though!' Emily said in an angry tone of voice

'Em!' Damien said shocked and looked at her for the first time during their conversation

he had never seen her this angry before especially not on his behalf

'Sorry. It just doesn't make any sense though like it has to be a mistake... a misunderstanding or something like that '

'It's okay Em I'll get over it eventually'

'Do you want me to talk to her?'

'No! It's fine Em... really..'

'Okay... but let me know if there's anything I can do?'

'A hug would be really nice' Damien said in a low voice