Chapter 4 Day 1

Chapter 4 Day 1

Zero gets dressed and heads to class, Trying to hurry not to bump into Elana. Not really wanting to talk, about what took place last night, Or any feelings at all. Once in class, he looks all around, not seeing her there. The class seems like it's going on forever. Zero paying no attention to anything happening in there. His thoughts taking over his mind. 

"Where is she? Why didn't she come to class?" Zero says to himself. 

The bell finally rings for the next class, which is the same, No Elena.

After a while, it's now lunchtime He sits at a table all by himself. Regrets filling his mind. He knows He hurt her badly. That was never his intention. He didn't know what to say to her. It would only bring more hurt to her. Maybe it was better they didn't see each other for a while. He also thought he would lose her friendship. Which made him sad. He went to all his classes that afternoon Just going through the emotions. Wondering what she was feeling. Where she was. He might not have been madly in love with her, But he hated to see her hurt.

Elena stayed in her dorm room all day. Laying in her bed in the fetal position, crying into her pillow. A deep sadness taking over her very being. That no matter, what she was willing to give this man. He felt nothing toward her. He just acted on his vampire nature. It wasn't that he really desired her. It was another feeble attempt. She couldn't bear to bring herself out of her bed. Not even showering. She just lied there, Hurt to no end. What did Yuki have that she didn't? She remained there all day and night.

Zero goes on patrol, wondering if Elena would show up. Looking around the grounds for her. Finding her nowhere. He knew she didn't leave her dorm room all day Not even to eat. He knew that when he pushed her off of him like that It would hurt her. He had a way of always hurting her. Normally just with words. This time even more so. She normally would bounce back pretending it didn't bother her. When deep down he knew it did. It was just him. She accepted it. Just like Yuki did. Except when it came to this Yuki didn't get saddened by his actions. She just knew he would be a jerk and push it off. Where Elena was more susceptible to it. Since she cared for him in a different way. It would hurt her more So wanting him to care about her.

Zero sat under his favorite tree. Just reliving the night before. The thought of pinning her to that tree. Feeling her warm body up against his, Drove him mad. Her blood was good but didn't fill him as Yuki's did, But the sex sure did. He hungered for her in that way. Thinking of her sexy naked body lying in his bed. How his touches set her a flame. He does his best to shake it off. Feeling it's not right to take advantage of someone like that. It was just sex. He didn't want to use her.

When his duties were over, he went back to his dorm room. Opening the door and turning on the light. Just staring at the unmade bed. That brought last night's memories to life again. Zero takes off his clothes getting into his shower, Standing there letting the warm water just run over his long thin body. Trying to get his thoughts together. Pushing everything in the back of his mind Even if it's only for a short time. He washes himself and then dries himself off. Getting into his bed. Elena's scent all over it. Their scents mixed together. All it did was lead Zero to toss and turn all night. Not able to get any rest. His sexual yearning increasing. Even more than his bloodlust. He deals with it the best he can Not going to Elena. Not even sure if she would want to see him. Yet he still wondered how she was. There was a light pain in his heart from causing her pain. He was so torn. He didn't know what to do.