America

The next day, when the boys were awoken, they had to get dressed. "I have a big surprise" is what their Boss said, Bang PD.

The Maknae line was excited, Hyung line were too tired to even care at the moment, and JinSoo was basically half asleep in Taehyungs hold.

When they got to BiGHiT Entertainment, they waited in their practice room, talking and making jokes.

Bang PD walked in with a wide smile, yelling it a happy "HELLO!"

"Bang PDeeeeeee" Jungkook ran In circle's around him making everyone chuckle. Except for JinSoo. He giggled.

They all got in a line, ready to get their news for today.

"Since you guys loved it so much the first time, I am going to give you this moment again."

He held up an envelope.

"Wassat?" Taehyung asked as he leaned forward.

"You're going to America!"

They boys instantly smiled, Taehyung and Jimin hugging each other and repeatedly saying Tony and Nate's names

"You guys leave tomorrow! So get packing!"

Okay seriously I need you guys to read this. I'm not joking around.

My phone had been giving me random warning about it shutting off in two days, now I only have one day left beef e it shuts down completely. And if that happens I wasn't be able to update, obviously.

So I need you guys, if you want to continue reading my stories, to follow my other account.

MinAgust20.

I have some 4 stories up, and a lot in my drafts.

So whenever you have the time, or whenever you see this, I need you guys to follow that account if you still want to read my stories.

And this time I verified my account, so you can message and talk with me and stuff like that.

And this is no joke about the phone shutting off. For ever. I will have to throw this one away.

So yeah, just follow that one and we can all be able to still be connected! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜