School3

JinSoo was spacing out during class. He was trying not to show any pain.

Back a couple weeks again when he ran away from home, he had hit his ankle on something while entering the abandoned building. He didn't notice until now how much it hurt.

Someone tapped his shoulder, calling out "Hey"

JinSoo turned to tell voice, noticing it was a random student he never spoke to.

"you look like your in pain." She said.

JinSoo shrugged, shifting his leg slightly and hissing when his ankle hit the chair leg.

"That looks bad." She said, looking at the only spot his ankle was showing Through.

He was wearing long skinny jeans.

JinSoo looked down and his eyes widened.

From what he could see,very little, his ankle was purple and blue, swollen.
He tried moving his foot but only ended up shooting a wave of pain to shoot up his leg.

He covered his mouth to keep silent.

"JinSoo is there something you want to tell the class?" The teacher said loudly, crossing his arms.

JinSoo shook his head, hand still over his mouth.

"Then why are you covering your mouth? It looks as if you're laughing."

JinSoo shook his head again.

"Tell me or your going to the principals office."

"I-i just sprained m-my ankle. I-its fine."

"How bad is it?"

"Uh...purple and blue bad?"

"Oh. Well I don't care."

Just then the phone rang.

The teacher talked on it for a bit before saying "JinSoo your being picked up early at lunch. Go down to the office at that time."

JinSoo nodded, grabbing his pencil.

This shit hurts!

At lunch, JinSoo went straight to thr office, seeing the boys there.

"Hey sweetie! How are you?"

"I-Im good." JinSoo blushed when Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist.

"We have an interview today. Bang PD Nim Said he will introduce you there." Namjoon said, beginning to walk out of the building.

JinSoo grabbed Taehyungs hand, playing with his long fingers.
"Look! It's BTS!!!"
"they looked to see a kid half way out of s window waving and screaming at them.

"Everyone do a cute pose!" Jimin called out before doing an adorable pose.

Everyone didtbr same, Yoongi lazily doing it.

"Come on we are going to be late!" Namjoon whined, pulling on Jins arm.

Everyone bagan moving on, JinSoo lagging behind a little.

"Why is that dork with them?!"

JinSoo looked up, lips in a straight line before shrugging.

"Baby come on!" Hoseok grabbed his hand, pulling him gently

JinSoo limped along, getting into he van.

"Baby what happened to your ankle?" Jin asked, just now noticing how bad His ankle looked.

"I got it hurt when I ran away a couple weeks ago."

"Oh my go! Why didn't you tell anyone?!"

"I-i didn't notice till then. Please don't h-hurt me..."

"We are not going to hurt you "

"Your not?"

"What makes you think we will hurt you?"

JinSoo shrugged
"I don't know.....I guess I'm just used to it."

"Oh baby. Don't worry. No one is going to hurt you while your with us. When we get back I will tell someone to wrap that for you." Namjoon said gently, ruffling his hair.

JinSoo nodded, leaning onto the touch and closing his eyes.

Maybe he's safe after all?