4

Aoyama stood there at his door for the longest time; until he hears back in. Going to his bed and laying down, knowing that he won't be able to go to class tomorrow either.

Staring at the ceiling, he felt tears forming in his eyes. One blink and they fall, he sniffles as he sits up wiping them away.

He doesn't know what to do anymore. He doesn't feel like doing anything.

Next morning; aoyama sits up at his bed, barely getting any sleep. Choosing whether to go to class or not. Faking an illness isn't good, so he better go this time. He doesn't bother making himself look perfect. There's no reason why to; he just put on his uniform and heads out.

He looks around for Midoriya, wondering if he would actually get to talk to him. Guessing he's already in class.. it takes a few minutes to get there and yet, he was correct; Midoriya was talking to todoroki.

It was weird because a lot of people was staring at aoyama. Is there a reason why? Then Todoroki nudged Midoriya and slightly pointed at him.

Aoyama quickly sits down and stayed quiet until Midoriya heads over. "Aoyama! You're finally here!"

Aoyama looks at Midoriya and does his usual V smile. "Bonjour.."

Midoriya furrowed his brow as he grabs a seat from beside. "are you alright? you've been sick for a while and we was quite worried!"

"who is this we?" aoyama raised a brow as he lays his head in his hands.

"the class of course!"

aoyama scoffed at the reply.

midoriya didn't expect that kind of answer. "what was that for?..."

aoyama shakes his head. "non. don't worry. i was just thinking." he then looks away towards the door, "you can leave now, izuku."

midoriya swallows nervously as he sits there for quite a bit. "aoyama, is there something going on?"

aoyama couldn't hold his smile anymore. he stood up as he left the class. midoriya watches him leave as he looks over at todoroki. he shrugs as he stands. "somethings up." he mouthed to him.

todoroki shakes his head slightly as he motions midoriya to come over.

midoriya walks over and he shrugs once more. "i just asked if something was up.."

indeed something was up with aoyama. something bad.

sorry for the late update, i had bad writing block! in apologies, i'll post another update soon.