Chapter 1-The boy

*Avery's POV*
    "Let's go!!" my best friend Kiara screams as I rush to get my socks on.
    "ONE SECOND!" I yell back. We were going to the mall today, although I really didn't want to. Kiara was mostly going to meet her boyfriend, Devan, while I would be stuck there, third-wheeling, single as a motherfucking pringle.
*15 mins later*
    As we arrived at the mall I sat in the passenger seat, on instagram. I was looking for some cute guy to date from my school, but no one interested me. All the guys were either ugly, annoying, or gay.
    "Devan!!!" Kiara screamed.
    "Hey babe!" He screamed back as he picked her up and kissed her repeatedly.
     Jeez. The way that they love each other makes me want to throw up. Not in a bad way, though. They are just perfect for each other, and I am always jealous when I'm around them.
    "Yoo could y'all stop making out so I can do something with my life other than stare at you two lovebirds?" I said, rolling my eyes.
     They stopped, gave me an annoyed-ish smile, and walked into the mall with their arms around each other. Dang. I wish I could have a relationship like that.
*20 mins later*
    I found a bench outside Macy's, and sat there alone because I had lost Kiara and Devan in American Eagle. Kiara is my best friend, and has been since 3rd grade, but I guess I can't compete with a guy who is literally perfect in every way. Don't worry though, I don't have a crush on my best friend's boy friend. I would never ruin their relationship like that. Ew.
    As I sat, looking at my phone, I saw a guy, who was really good looking, talking to about 10 other girls.
    "What a player," I thought to myself.
    He saw me, from his little crowd, and smirked. I looked back down to my phone, when I realized he was coming over to me.
    "Hey" he said
    "Hi.." I replied, still looking at my phone. He laughed and sat down next to me.
    "What are you doing here..alone?" He asked.
    "Well.. my ride ditched me.." I said, looking up to his light ocean blue eyes.
    "I can take you home if you tell me your name."
    "Really?" I said in disbelief. "You're not going to kill me or anything?"
    "I pinky promise" he held out his pinky and smiled. He was really attractive. Damn.
    "Avery" I said, almost blushing.
    "Harvey."

Thanks for reading my first chapter! Let me know what you all think!💕